Good Guy Alert... DusterDude72

-

SpeedracerX

Still on this side of the dirt member
Reaction score
Hey Gang... Just wanted to give a good guy alert for DusterDude72.. Yesterday I saw in a differant thread he did some photoshopping of a Dart to give some expamples of paint schemes.. I was totally into what he did, so I PM'ed him and asked if he could photoshop my Dart with the color combos I will be going with just so I could actually see it ahead of time.. (going with B5 blue, black vinyl top, black tail stripe, and black hood with a pro-stock scoop) ...

He answered back after I emailed him the pic of my car that because my front clip was painted black at the moment, he would be unable to photoshop my car (he told me why, but thats not important) .. at any rate, he went the extra mile and found another 69 Dart pic and photoshopped it with my color scheme... awsome.. its the first pic down below..

then I asked if he could still photoshop my Dart leaving the front clip black and just doing the whole car in black, so I could just see MY car one color... he did and wow was it cool... I was so excited I couldnt stop there, so I asked if he could do it one more time, but this time have the car be gray.. like a fantasy Hemi Dart that never was... he did.. again AWSOME... he was totally cool, easy to talk to (well, email) and did all this for me at the expense of his own time...

He later told me that he normally charges for graphic design work, and I really felt bad for asking for all these custom versions of my Dart, lol, and totally appreciated him taking the time to do this for me.. he went on to tell me he makes custom vinyl stickers also.. so this not only a good guy alert, but a plug for a truly cool Mopar friend...

FABO members are the greatest.. hope you like the pics he did for me.. I sure do

Attachments

• dart[1].jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 73
  • hotroddart.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 67
  • hemi69dart.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 57
btw.. this was the before pic

Attachments

• HPIM1712.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 55
Like I told you before, you are more than welcome buddy!.

glad I could help you out.....havent been in the best of moods lately anyhow so atleast doing a bit of photoshopping kept my mind of things for awhile lol.

Glad I was able to help take your mind off of other things.. lol.. My wife was really digging the pics you did for me as well.. its funny, there was a time I was considering doing the Dart in hot rod black (Until I built up the money for the parts and paint supplies I would need to do the B5 blue thing) .. we ended up not doing it, as paying for hot rod black paint, only to have to take it all back off for the final body work just seemed kind of wasteful.. (that and I didnt feel like having to jam the car.. I only plan to do that once LOL) .. but all in all, its cool to see what she would've looked like had I done it..

-
Back