GOOD GUY ALERT..Lee Robinson

-

mad dog

Reaction score
Good morning everyone, i just wanted to share my buying experience from member @Lee Robinson..
i placed a wanted ad for a nice rust free door for my 73 Duster, Lee contacted me and a deal was struck, i was super concerned about shipping a door across country because we all know how bad that could go, Lee assured me that he would pack it good and that it was properly insured.
Well the door arrived last night and it exceeded my expectations, it was as described and professionally boxed up with no shipping damage, what a relief, thanks again Lee, i would not hesitate to buy from you again in the future...Rich

Right On Man! Cool Deal! Sounds like the shipping company did good too! Man, The days when them parts and cars were everywhere are long gone.... it really sucks.

I’ve had good experiences dealing with Lee as well.
Thanks for the reviews. It was Fed Ex, as I have an acct. with them. Postal service has put a $15.00 service charge on packages over
17" in length. Now flat rate boxes are about only thing I ship at PO. Used to use Greyhound for big stuff, but they are a 70 mi. round
trip for me.

That new usps surcharge on large items really sucks. On my big stuff, doors, hoods and the like I use Fastenal. The crating is a little intensive with a pallet required so it can be loaded/unloaded with a fork lift but it insures a safe ride. And the gal I work with at fastnal is fair and will work with you on pricing.

That new usps surcharge on large items really sucks. On my big stuff, doors, hoods and the like I use Fastenal. The crating is a little intensive with a pallet required so it can be loaded/unloaded with a fork lift but it insures a safe ride. And the gal I work with at fastnal is fair and will work with you on pricing.
I keep hearing about shipping with Fastenal, how do you go about it?

I keep hearing about shipping with Fastenal, how do you go about it?
I have never used it. From my understanding everything has to be palletized. I also was told I was responsible for
unloading from my truck. Just seems like a hassle and I don't think the savings is that much. It is basically truck freight.

Lee is the best. I cannot brag on him enough.

Lee lives about 15 miles away from me, and I've met him a couple of times. He's been over to my house and I've been to his. He has been extremely helpful to me in correcting problems on my '62 Valiant resto-rod. Super great guy! And his dad Carl is a Mopar freak, too.

Lee lives about 15 miles away from me, and I've met him a couple of times. He's been over to my house and I've been to his. He has been extremely helpful to me in correcting problems on my '62 Valiant resto-rod. Super great guy! And his dad Carl is a Mopar freak, too.
Thanks for the compliment. Carl is my son.

-
Back