Good guy alert ( Tony Fields )

-

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Tony recently finished up the resto on his barracuda and posted up a thread about it......in that thread he had also posted up pictures of these " business/hobby cards" or whatever it is you want to refer to them as.

I really liked the idea and asked him if when my duster was finished if he would mind if I snagged his idea and made a few of my own.

He Pm'ed me and not only was he ok with the idea he offered to make me some of my own!!!.

I told him an idea I had, sent him a few pictures I had, gave him my info and after a couple hours he sent me a PM back with an example of this finished product.

2 days later they arrived in my mail box ! ( FAST ) .......now my first impression was a great one considering that the envelope itself was totally custom and had been personalized with the image that was used on my actual card....and also on the side of the envelope was small images of other fabo members cars ( how cool ).

then I open the envelope and everything is neatly packaged and there was 16 smaller cards and 2 roughly 5x10 sized cards.

and let me say this, the quality is AMAZING!!!!!! extremely clear picture,very cleanly done,the cards do ont look like they were just cut real quick with scissors or anything, the laminate used is extremely durable feeling and they feel like they would be tough long lasting cards.

and oddly enough, all the cards smelled really good HAHAHA LOL ...someone must have been wearing good after shave or perfume near by during the process of making them LOL.

Thank you again Tony, I love them.

And anyone who has been thinking of having something like this done.....Tony is the man to go to and you WILL NOT be disappointed!

DSCI1198.jpg

DSCI1195.jpg

DSCI1194.jpg

DSCI1193.jpg

That man can do it all :cheers: You should see mine he did, my camera is down or I would show mine :-D Just like yours :happy10:

That man can do it all :cheers: You should see mine he did, my camera is down or I would show mine :-D Just like yours :happy10:

Great looking cards aint they Mike.....I think he showed me an example of what yours looked like and they looked to be just as nice as mine.

hurray for us! Hurray for Tony! :cheers:

Tony recently finished up the resto on his barracuda and posted up a thread about it......in that thread he had also posted up pictures of these " business/hobby cards" or whatever it is you want to refer to them as.

I really liked the idea and asked him if when my duster was finished if he would mind if I snagged his idea and made a few of my own.

He Pm'ed me and not only was he ok with the idea he offered to make me some of my own!!!.

I told him an idea I had, sent him a few pictures I had, gave him my info and after a couple hours he sent me a PM back with an example of this finished product.

2 days later they arrived in my mail box ! ( FAST ) .......now my first impression was a great one considering that the envelope itself was totally custom and had been personalized with the image that was used on my actual card....and also on the side of the envelope was small images of other fabo members cars ( how cool ).

then I open the envelope and everything is neatly packaged and there was 16 smaller cards and 2 roughly 5x10 sized cards.

and let me say this, the quality is AMAZING!!!!!! extremely clear picture,very cleanly done,the cards do ont look like they were just cut real quick with scissors or anything, the laminate used is extremely durable feeling and they feel like they would be tough long lasting cards.

and oddly enough, all the cards smelled really good HAHAHA LOL ...someone must have been wearing good after shave or perfume near by during the process of making them LOL.

Thank you again Tony, I love them.

And anyone who has been thinking of having something like this done.....Tony is the man to go to and you WILL NOT be disappointed!

DSCI1198.jpg

DSCI1195.jpg

DSCI1194.jpg

DSCI1193.jpg

Those "other FABO cars" were mine Jerrod:-D

and thanks for the kind words buddy. I really appreciate it.

Thanks guys!

Glad you like them.

Thats it??

I think it should go more like this... "Thanks guys, if you like them, send me a pic of your car and I will get some sent to you ASAP" LOL!!

Very nice Tony, that is a very neat idea!!

Thats it??

I think it should go more like this... "Thanks guys, if you like them, send me a pic of your car and I will get some sent to you ASAP" LOL!!

Very nice Tony, that is a very neat idea!!

Thanks Keith!

Been doing this for several years......it's a lot of fun to see what I can come
up with for all of the different cars.

Here's some samples that I have done:

CardRivera_Medium_.jpg

CardSteveBurton_Medium_.jpg

Card88Red_Medium_.jpg

Card90GTCVNT02a_Medium_.jpg

DaveDRENO01_Medium_.jpg

MeMike01_Medium_1.jpg

BarracudaCard01_Medium_.jpg

I also dabble in "info" cards

cardtonyred01_Medium_.jpg

BlackShelbyData_Medium_.jpg

GTCVNTData01_Medium_.jpg

I guess I didn't notice the amount of rides you owned Tony!....lol , nice .

Thanks again, I like them alot and have already showed a few people and they were amazed by them.

keep up the great work!

... I like them alot and have already showed a few people and they were amazed by them.

keep up the great work!

As someone on the receiving end of a surprise package of a few of these cards, I have to echo Jerrod's thoughts wholeheartedly!!! Totally professional, heavy duty laminated business cards with my car on 'em -- I was highly impressed then and still am every time I look at them. (And mine were crappy 2.3 megapixel pictures too LOL!)

The really impressive thing is when you hand one of them to someone and watch their reaction ... "Whoaaaaa, that's YOUR car??? Can I keep this?"

Oh hell no. Gimme my cool card back. :-D

* * *​

And Tony ... I haven't forgotten. There's a method to my madness that will be revealed shortly.

You da man Tony.You might have to hire a production manager.Think maybe you will be busy. Those cards look great! 8)

-
Back