Good Guy Alert! Waggin strikes again

-

Dartnewbie

Former Dart owner
Reaction score
I just gotta do this so here it goes. Waggin overwhelmingly went above and beyond the need when he and I traded some parts. He not only offered to clean them up before sending, but got the dings out and polished them too. Now they are totally awesome and are far better pieces than when we did the swap. My expectations are just blown away with the quality of his work. Truly a talented and giving person. Thanks Waggin. Below are before and after pictures of the parts Waggin fixed.

EX001642.JPG

majik.JPG

Holy Crap..........those look better than new. :shock:

waggin is the best........Great Job \\:D/ :wav:

That waggin is a great fellow fore sure :cheers:and full of talent.
He has contributed enormously to this great site.:read2:
He is helping me with a year old problem of finding a dual exhaust system.:happy7:
Thank you for being here with us waggin =D>You sure are a great guy here.

really, really cool. they look great. spiffy even. good guys rule!!!

And again!!!

I went down to waggin's to pick up some parts for my '65 Dart Wagon and he um.... How do I say this; Totally blew me away with the hospitality and parts traded for! I could go on and rant and rave more on how nice He and his Family was..... But then he would kill me as soon as he could get through the line of people waitin' to get to him..lol.

Once again: GOOD GUY ALERT:cheers:
So lets take as good of care of him as he does for us!!

Later,
Bruce B.

Beautiful work waggin. You are truly one of the good guys.

Thanks once again to Waggin for his work on these stone guards. Here are some pictures of them installed. Finally had the time and the weather to get them put on today.

DSCF0092.jpg

DSCF0088.jpg

I agree, he's a great guy. Helped me out in the past. The work he did on those trim pieces is outstanding!

Wanna do my grills? =P~

-
Back