Good guy alert

-

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
I wouldl ike to thank Chuck ( 340mopar ) and RPM for teaming up and doing something really cool for me.

as all of you may know, RPM has a buddy who CNC's mopar signs in which he sells here on Fabo.

Well a particular thread came up from RPM about a really neat duster sign that he was selling and I made a comment about how I would love to get one but my money situation was to tight at the moment to fit it in the budget and that I hope he would still have some a little down the road.

well.....a few days later I get a PM saying that another member wanted to do something nice for me and buy me a sign and he needed my shipping info.

then I receive a PM from 340mopar explaining that he had seen a thread I had posted about my wife losing her job and the financial "bind" we have been in lately and the rough luck we had been having and that he wanted to get me the sign.

so the sign showed up and its every bit as cool as I thought it would be...I think I will paint it plum crazy purple to match my duster.

Very cool of you 340mopar and thank you again, I really appreciate it and thank you also RPM for working with him on making this surprise happen for me.

I won't forget it guys!

IMG_0052.jpg

A big thanks to Chuck he has helped me with many questions on this board and now this. Way to go Chuck!!!!

-
Back