good guy alert

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
christmas candy has nothing on one guy here..... i am not sure why but sometimes in the quiet reflection times of night, things pop into your head and small details during the day seem huge at that time. Last night for me, it popped in my head and was huge what one guy brings to the site. i had never really thought about it too much before.

Old Tired Rebel.....Mr. Cliff or as i have started calling him "uncle Cliff" for good reason. a true diehard car guy who keeps after the dream of a charger and has love for a cordoba despite naysayer's less than optimistic view of such late 70s stodgy car line.

on thing that had a big impact on me was when i failed at my first bolt thread and Uncle Cliff tells me "you surprise me Rani, you will learn everything else about cars, but wont learn bolts" That kinda pushed me to do it over and do it correctly the second time......throughout my year here, he keeps chimeing in with goodness IMO. he is a funny bacon man :cheers:

Attachments

• homer-on-couch.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 291
Awesome, Cliff is a great guy and a good friend to many people here :glasses7:

Cliff......

Attachments

• 1775404102805296043v9ldd8zc.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 242
I remember him saying == Rani!! It's not like you to quit what you started==..
Cliff is a good guy for sure :cheers: and he puts the O in FABO :D

If I know Cliff :D he will like that one.....

Cliff is a super cool FABO member. I bet with all these compliments, he's saying "awww dont...stop! Dont stop!" LOL

Unbelievable I agree with everyone....That does not happening much....
Cliff is a great guy and one of my few friends.

Cliff is a great asset to the FABO community! Always a helpful word that he has....Your a great guy Cliff !

Cliff , you are Ok in my book . We'll get that Charger model project going . I'm working on it now .

-
Back