Good Guy Alert!!!

-

Kegan B

Reaction score
Wanted to thank Mike (2darts) for the awsome package that showed up today! (pics to follow). The decals I got from him look great, now all I need to do is finish the Dart's body work. He even sent me the wiring harness for my tail lights and tail panel clips. He is a great member to deal with!

:happy1:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 261
  • 2.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 243
  • 3.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 242
  • 4.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 262
  • 5.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 277
Heck ya kiddo thats Cool stuff mike is a good member here . I hope he stays around here for along time to come ! He told me i have some thing in the mail too wonder what it could be lol . Kiddo i have a kit like that but the hood is MIA lol

Looks like you got alot of good stuff there! Awesome looking decals for the Dart, wiring harness for your tail lights and tail panel clips.... Wow, Its nice to see more pieces of the puzzle coming together for you Kegan!

Kudos to Mike (2darts) for helping you get what you need! You Da Man Mike!!!:prayer:

Thanks guy's. I think you all would agree that Kegan is a great young gun in this hobby. I'd like to see that GTS of his on the road for his 16 th birthday.
I just wanted to help him on his mission and do what i can. Hopefully some other members could join in to help him out with extra parts that you might have extra.
Merry Christmas Kegan!

Thanks guy's. I think you all would agree that Kegan is a great young gun in this hobby. I'd like to see that GTS of his on the road for his 16 th birthday.
I just wanted to help him on his mission and do what i can. Hopefully some other members could join in to help him out with extra parts that you might have extra.
Merry Christmas Kegan!
I agree he knows alot . I wish i had some dart parts to help the kiddo . Hes a nice kid .

Merry Christmas Kegan!
Thanks, I just need to get my arse in gear and finish the bodywork then paint it and finish wiring. I may have finally located a '69 pass. tail light bucket. Merry Christmas to you to Mike!

Kegan is missing a few things for his 69 Gts, i'm sure some of you might have a few thing to help him out. Let's help out this young gun get this on the road..

-
Back