Good Guy Alert

-

SpeedThrills

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
tw7912 is top notch! He sent me two cupped shock washers and wouldn't even accept postage, let alone payment for them.

Thanks again, Tom!

tw7912 is top notch! He sent me two cupped shock washers and wouldn't even accept postage, let alone payment for them.

Thanks again, Tom!

Ya mooch. :lol:

Just kidding, but it kinda makes us feel like one when they won't even accept shipping costs.
I make myself feel better by paying it forward.:D

Ya mooch. :lol:

Just kidding, but it kinda makes us feel like one when they won't even accept shipping costs.
I make myself feel better by paying it forward.:D
The moochiest. :D

I gave Oldmanmopar a glass hood a couple years back. (I hope he's doing ok.) Kinda backwards pay forward?

I've learned a lot and gotten lots of help here. I'm always ready to help if I can.

I think most of us here are more than willing to help when we can.
Much better to give parts away to someone in need than sell them to a jerk that thinks he should have a better part and pay less.

I think most of us here are more than willing to help when we can.
Much better to give parts away to someone in need than sell them to a jerk that thinks he should have a better part and pay less.

And much better than giving another member a good deal and finding that same part re listed for twice as much.

And much better than giving another member a good deal and finding that same part re listed for twice as much.
Haven't found that yet but would guess your right.
I couldn't do that.

-
Back