Good Guys show in Spokane

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Wandered around last week. Was not really in the frame of mind to go, so not many pictures. Found this outskirts of the cars, there was an "m" in the vin.......if memory serves me right it was an original big block car ...

A Missoula car. I grew up in Missoula. You didn't happen to catch the owner's name, did you? I know that the Rebich brothers have owned a few of these.

Seems like the owner might be Ron Rebich, but I don't remember for sure. Pretty sure it is a true 440 A-Body, though.

I didn't make it to the show until Sunday about noon. Got off a plane from Atlanta, changed into some shorts and ate lunch while I was walking around. Any other interesting Mopars?

Saw a neat white Valiant in the swap meet area, but I don't think it was for a sale.

A Missoula car. I grew up in Missoula. You didn't happen to catch the owner's name, did you? I know that the Rebich brothers have owned a few of these.
Hung around it for a while hoping to talk to the owner but never seen him.....

Ron and I were driving somewhere one time, and he suddenly blurted out for me to pull over. There was a Barracuda in a parking lot at one of the Taco Johns in Missoula. We stopped to look at it, and it was a big block car. We went in and met the guy that owned it, and Ron ended up buying it.

I think that one was a 383 car, and it was maroon. Ron has owned a lot of nice cars over the years.

Just to make sure I am clear, I don't know for certain that it is Ron's car. I might just be combining a name I know, with a car I've seen.

Does Ron do body work? Trying to place the name. I've got some friends that had a purple Challenger R/T done by a guy in Montana. Did a great job. Wondering if that is where I've heard the name.

-
Back