Good mopar books?

-

GermzD74

Cool Member
Reaction score
What is a good book/manual/dvds on small block rebuilding? Ones that you dont have to be a total expert to understand. I think its time to throw in some mechanical/parts knowledge in my big o head! I have to start preparing it, thinking of taking a few classes in college on engine rebuilding that way I llearn while doing it all for free (excepts parts wise =/)

BTW. My signet now has a pair of original 67 sig. buckets! The foam is dissolved but once restored it will be awsome! They are the hard back and hard lower seats with chrome trim around the hard parts!

Also aquired a very rare ( as far as I know) trunk trim panel that is a one year piece for the 67 signet! Most 67 sigs ive seen dont have their trunk panel. Just paid the guy 200 bucks and he let me get whatever I needed!

I am now restoring the front end and trying to find a straight bumper, latch assembly, and front valance piece. Wheel well mouldings and drivers side glass.

The "How to " books on rebuilding and hot roding are good. For a straight up rebuild, go with the HOw to rebuild my S/B Mopar book.

-
Back