Good morning from the Northeast!

-

johnson1550

Reaction score
Good morning everyone, I am new to the site and very glad to have found a place where there is so much information and knowledge about these cars. I am a new owner of a 73 Dodge Dart Sport 340 and looking forward to asking questions and sharing information. The car shows 48,800 on the odometer and is supposed to be all original minus the 3 speed manual transmission it was built with. How can I find out how many of these cars were built with the 3 speed manual? I was told that this car came out of Florida and that there was a limited number built like this to go around some sort of insurance law in Florida in "73". Thanks for having me on your site.

Attachments

• Dodge Dart.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 266
Looks like he's virtually your neighbor. :-D

Welcome to the site, nice Dart!

BS,
Your right! He's not all that far away! in Hopkinton, NH..... I think unless hes *gulp* in Hopkinton, Mass.....And then even so, hes not to far away!

Welcome aboard Johnson!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. 67 Power Wagon, I am indeed in Hopkinton NH. :cheers:

A big welcome from another guy in the North East !

Welcome aboard from the North East also!!! COOL looking car! According to bozo's book they made 1004 3spds, 1099 4spds, 6481 automatics........yes we need more pics, pic of the fender emblems?

Welcome aboard from the North East also!!! COOL looking car! According to bozo's book they made 1004 3spds, 1099 4spds, 6481 automatics........yes we need more pics, pic of the fender emblems?
Here are some more pictures. The car is in storage so I dont have any close ups of the fender emblems. Any certain reason you are interested in those?

Attachments

• 73 dart rear.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 181
  • dart hood.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 150
Fender emblems........just wondering what they say and look like! Where was Regency Dodge? (trunk dealer emblem)

-
Back