Good morning

-
36 degrees sunny and calm, looks like I need to burn a fire line around my home today, living out in the sticks can be sporting to say the least, not much going on today but that :glasses7: Good morning :coffee2::coffee2:

Flippin cold and windy here , i think -4 with the wind. Trying to get the last of the leaves done and get a few small things done on my Dart before it getts to cccccoooolldd:coffee2:

Southern California. ...mid 40's here (we call that COLD!).

Heading out to the garage to pull my dash out of the Cuda.....

Started as a tune up. ..then I pulled the engine. ..then the wiring harness. ...then.......ugh!

Jeff

About 36, sunny and calm so as soon as it warms up a little I'll be out installing freeze plugs and reassembling the top end on the Wife's Dart.

It's mostly clear here and about 3 degrees below C.
No wind yet, and that's surprising.
I'm going to package up and get a shipping quote at Greyhound for a steering column and manual box i'm selling to a member in B.C. for his '69 Swinger.
Then of course, it's Hockey Night in Canada on t.v. for 2 games!

37 F here and cloudy, no rain... just going to relax today, can some dill pickles... hey Leblanc any snow on the ground yet?

37 F here and cloudy, no rain... just going to relax today, can some dill pickles... hey Leblanc any snow on the ground yet?

No snow yet and we are not in any hurry to have any...December 24 is fine with me, Santa needs something to move around on.

Supposedly this winter is going to be a bit milder but with MORE snow than last year(if that is possible). Lets just hope the forecast is wrong, it wouldn't be the first time.

its a rather balmy plus 10 in the south shore banana belt....just got back from a job in the cape Breton highlands, some early morning snow last week

Good morning everybody, got up late this morning, was sunny then but not now. Did some work in the garage and found a blown fuse in my D Sport. Cool with a slight breeze, really gets to you.

62F here and putting things away in the barn before the cold hits us. Also went and cut a load of firewood.

just down the road from you nite move (kemptville ) put the duster a sleep today I've been playing with car for 5 year's life's been busy this summer( IS IT )look out the monster will be let loose matching h code 340 I hope to meet the you all I've watched for to long

just down the road from you nite move (kemptville ) put the duster a sleep today I've been playing with car for 5 year's life's been busy this summer( IS IT )look out the monster will be let loose matching h code 340 I hope to meet the you all I've watched for to long

That would be great, hopefully if all works out mine will be, well road worthy in the spring. 6yrs is to long. I hear you about life. Thank god i have a great wife and family that lets me do what i need to. Unfortunately at times i cant say "Quit" Story of my life.

ok let's set a goal this summer we meet maybe half way some day it might cost a few buck's in gas but over the year's we have been working on them it would be pennies for the drive have a safe winter

Good morning all on this Monday morning, frosty, cool, mainly cloudy, a typical Monday weather. Wonder if Jack...Coyote Jack is doing any hunting yet? I am going to make it out to the garage today sometime to replace a Blown fuse in the Dart Sport. Thankfully I had a spare.
Cool and cloudy with a slight frost this morning when I got up.

Uh, snowed here this morning so the Dart gets to go out for an icy drive to my appts unless it melts off the roads before I have to leave.

Uh, snowed here this morning so the Dart gets to go out for an icy drive to my appts unless it melts off the roads before I have to leave.

it snows in Arizona ???? I thought that was a desert or maybe high elevation ??.

it snows in Arizona ???? I thought that was a desert or maybe high elevation ??.

Snow bowl is 80 miles north of me, and that is a ski resort. :D
I'm at 5.500 ft

This is not today, but about 60 miles north of me from last year.

Attachments

• azsnow.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 103
hey Aaron if you compare that to what we got last year it would be a dusting.

The truck would be in the Arizona mountains.

that's just a light morning dusting lol.

thanks trail beast you learn something new everyday.

Going to be in the low 70's here today. Going to reinstall my rear window in the 66 dart, got new seal, after reinstall with the old seal, it leaked!! ruined my new package tray.

-
Back