good online fitting store?

-

n00blike

Reaction score
There seems to be no good stores to find fittings around here. Auto parts store, home depot, and OSH.

I need male to male reducer 5/6 to 1/8.

What online store do you guys use?

do you mean 5/16 to 1/8? like gauge fittings? i get mine at ace or true value

do you mean 5/16 to 1/8? like gauge fittings? i get mine at ace or true value

yeah 5/16 to 1/8 for trans lines. the holes in my trans and radiator are 1/8 while the lines are 5/16.

NAPA sells them. That's where I get mine. Your probably not going to find the right one at a home improvement store cause there's 2 different flare angles on fittings. House stuff isn't the same angle as auto stuff most of the time.

nooblike please pm me when you find them. Try to get a part number. I bought a aluminum radiator and have the exact issue. Thanks. Tod

Needs to be a double male end. Home depot and lowes hardware where I live dont carry them.

you guys think this will work? the 5/16 end looks like an an fitting.

http://www.usahardware.com/inet/shop/item/80780/icn/20-499277/anderson_metals/54048_0502.htm

if not i did find a 1/8 male to 5/16 female(Edelmann 124520) then i can just get a 5/16 nipple.

Might work, might not. Like I said earlier there are 2 different flare angles on AN fittings. 37 and 45 degree. That one don't say which one it is. If you use the wrong one it won't seal up. Don't you have a NAPA close by you? They sell the right part. Just ask for it by application.

-
Back