good price on extension cords

-

rustycowll69

Reaction score
I just was shopping HD extension cords. At HoDepo, for a really nice Ridgid 50ft 12/3 cord with lighted ends, it's about $48.
I was at Costco the other day, and they had TWO 50ft 12/3 cords w/lighted ends for $39.99!
While I'm at it, I might add that while I was at Costco, they had a gallon of Meguiars
Carnauba Wash & Wax for $15 or $20 (I forget which). I'm not a huge fan of wash & wax products, because I figure that they can't be good at both, but purchased it anyway because I knew I was almost out of carwash, and I'm here, it's here, just do it, right. It's kind of a purplish/pink colloidal substance, which to me smells like bubble gum. Anyway I washed two cars which sit outside: the first one's paint is pretty clean, though it hadn't been washed in 6mos. I was pleasantly surprised, it actually did improve the shine.The second's paint was in pretty tough shape, lots of dirt in the paint. I had actually washed it twice just the other day, and it still looked bad. Anyway I had missed 1/2 the windshield so I washed it again with the new Meguiars carwash that I'd already used on the 1st car. I was again pleasantly surprised that it removed a lot of the dirt that the previous wash hadn't even budged. So if anybody wants to try it out and post their results, that would be good.

Yep. Got the same Costco ones. They seem nice so far. Couldn’t beat the price. Keep one in the RV for the generator and if using 110 my shore power.

-
Back