-
Status
Not open for further replies.

riegerplumb

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Fan to clutch,air cleaner to pan.I bought car I am removing motor from earlier this year.(((No paperwork came with motor)))so I will give you the facts as I know them..Block is a 68 440,heads are 906,Fluidamper balancer,7 qt oil pan,mopar wedge intake(made by edelbrock),750 cfm Quick fuel carb ,Mopar electronic distributor,starter,flywheel and clutch,air cleaner in picture.I am (((keeping alternator brackets and pulleys))) for the motor I am installing.Was given second hand stories about motor as to mileage and rebuild but I cannot back any of that up with facts.Choppy idle...smooths out at 1600 rpm.75 psi cold oil pressure,45 psi hot .Runs cool with no issues.Only thing I did to it was a Penn Grade oil change 100 miles ago.Put a few hundred miles on it since I bought car.Would repaint motor before installing it....has a metalflake paint on it which is starting to peel.Currently in car so you can hear it but will be pulled in a few weeks ((or sooner if sold)) and become garage art.I am located 15 minutes from Maple Grove raceway in Reading Pa 19609.Anyone needing a drop in for a project in surrounding areas let me know...have a hoist for loading..
$5000.00 complete or If you do not want the flywheel and clutch, carb,distributor,flow cooler water pump(have stock pump to go with),fuel pump and hard fuel line you can have it for $4000.00 cash...Prices are set and non negotiable.No hurry to sell just thought I would put it out there..thanks and have a good holiday season everybody

IMG_0356.JPG

IMG_0349.JPG

IMG_0350.JPG

IMG_0470.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

IMG_0315.JPG

OIP (3).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back