Good Samaritan

-

mopar head

Reaction score
Out and about today, needed some #8 wire for a harness I`m repairing for the old Dodge. I decided to pick up a few things at the grocery store. I`m pushing my cart and pass a young hafroamerican girl, our eyes meet, she gives me the old stink eye and quickly looks away. We pass each other a few more times while shopping. I go back to the meat section to get a pack of West Virginia steak "hamburger" and notice something shiny on the floor, I pick it up and tell myself, damn,.... credit card.... could tell it was a females cause it was printed with roses.

I put it in my pocket and continued my shopping and figured if I notice anyone scurrying around, in panic mode, I find the owner. No dice. So when I completed checkout I asked 2 cashiers that were standing there at the aisle i was in, has any one come to you asking about a lost credit card? they say no, so I hand them the card and say somebody will be coming sooner or later in panic mode asking for it. No sooner the words came out of my mouth, low and behold, up comes ole stinkeye in panic mode LOL Have you found a rose colored card?

The cashier still holding it in her hand. I butt in and say I`m the one who found it for you. Punkazz would`nt even look at me or say thank you. wth? Cashier asked the name on the card, few seconds go by and she finally remembers the first name, she asks for the last name, she could not answer, said it was her Grandmothers. I had enough and barked out- Girl does`nt even know her grandmothers Name?
I hope they did`nt give it to her, probably stolen.
I left:bs_flag::rolleyes:

She's probably been watching the news and hates "whitey" :D

Last night they had the "peaceful" protest in Phoenix and when the protestors were not allowed out onto Interstate 10 to "shut it down" they started throwing rocks at police and were fired on with bean bags.
This is EXACTLY the **** that get's your *** shot or tazered in the first place dumbasses.
You don't dare cops, you don't attack them or your *** will get tazed or shot every damn time, and it doesn't matter one bit to them how many of them it takes to get you either.
Go ahead, fight facts, throw rocks, and fight a cop trying to arrest you and see what happens, as what happens if you do is not anything new.
What, a cop is going to let you fight him and if you win the fight you can go?
NOT!, never has been and isn't ever going to change but some people never learn.

Last night they had the "peaceful" protest in Phoenix and when the protestors were not allowed out onto Interstate 10 to "shut it down" they started throwing rocks at police and were fired on with bean bags.
This is EXACTLY the **** that get's your *** shot or tazered in the first place dumbasses.
You don't dare cops, you don't attack them or your *** will get tazed or shot every damn time, and it doesn't matter one bit to them how many of them it takes to get you either.
Go ahead, fight facts, throw rocks, and fight a cop trying to arrest you and see what happens, as what happens if you do is not anything new.
What, a cop is going to let you fight him and if you win the fight you can go?
NOT!, never has been and isn't ever going to change but some people never learn.
-confuscous say: don`t f--k w/ the police ! there is no way your going to win ! I stand behind the cops all the way, what would we have w/o them ?!

-
Back