good tune up in so. ca.?

-
its a fresh 318/ 904, in a 72 swinger. my lady wanted to keep it as close to original as possible, so i left the points in her. now i am wishing i converted it over.

Best I can do is a friend in Garden Grove. Hit me up if that will work for ya.

Sorry eddy performer intake and 600 carb, its in the exhaust shop now getting duals with super turbos off stock manifolds.
I am hoping the exhaust will help alot, i think its been getting choked by exhaust

Throw a timing light, vacuum gauge, dwell tach, and a tool box in the trunk and drive it out to the Fall Fling at Woodley Park this Saturday. I'm sure you can find someone who can set it up.

The issue to do this right, the distributor will likely need to come apart.

the vac gauge and dwell tach are what is keeping me from getting it in tune. lol
i guess a timing light can only do so much. hahaha

exhaust helped a little but it turns out the plugs were fouled pretty bad. between paint on the tips and the gaps all different and 1 even closed, its all tuned now.
burnouts are fun!

http://superiorautomotive.com/

They are in Placentia, not sure how much of a trek that it is for you. These guys breathed on my car at some point, runs like a scalded cat. Mopar guys from way back! Kind of a racer/dyno shop, probably not cheap but if you're asking, that is the place to go.

Really? Joe Jill?

1003383132001119652S600x600Q85.jpg

Got nothing against Joe. Got something about the spotty work coming out of there as of late. It's not hearsay, it's experience. Won't go into it any further. Just don't.

-
Back