Good Video

-
Sorry. But as soon as I saw street racing, I pressed exit.............

Wow.

A quick side by side run to ~75 MPH is one thing, but those cars are SERIOUS dragsters! Get them on the track where they belong.
A couple of those areas were populated. :angry7:

Oklohama has some bad areas that are populated and I don't like that but in a industrail park is ok.Last race the had was over in 2 1/2 hours with the winner winning 7,200.Not bad for a 350 investment.

While I have to say that is dangerous for the bystanders and racers in a crash event, it is often the only way things get done. And it gets done around here alot.

No tracks on the island at all. Nearest track is hours of driving through the city streets and crazy tools. I gotta tell ya, I'm just in love with the $10 toll over 1 of the bridges I have to cross while I sit in traffic still over an hour from the track.

Thanks for the link.. I just ordered it.... My county here will not let a race track witin it's city limits... We do have a track across the bridge but it is more like a crack house than anything.. And driving 60 miles to the next closest track for just one race is not in the cards...

Get their sacks back?I know some guys that were doing this stuff on motorcycles back in Nov.There were people standing around watching.One guy lost control and ran over his 4 year old son.Well the 4 year boy died on the way to the Hospital.So accidents can happen.It has nothing to do with your "sack" but everything to do with your brain.Do get me wrong I have street raced more than a few times.But it was never in town even when I was 16.I did it in the country in the middle of no where.And even that can be dangerous.
Jim

Thats a sad story. Why would you bring a minor let alone a 4 year old kid to watch a street race??
I have seen too many videos of cars taking out sideline watchers of these type of street races. Not going to take my chances.
If you must street race why can't you go to an unpopulated highway/interstate where you will only hurt yourself (and your family)?
They have an $11,000.00 purse for the winner and they couldn't set this up on a drag strip?:angry7:

I'am sorry for the 4year old but what the hell was a 4year old doing at a street race.I'am sorry but the parents were the one's in the wrong.I see your point,if you donot like it that's fine but don't call all street racers dumb a$$es.For some it's the only racing they know.

Hmmm.. so junkies and theives are ok too?
They are the only things the above people know as well.

Which laws are acceptable to break?

Didn't call no one a Dumb a$$.Some people just need to use common sense.In this viedo clip I see a few Kids in it maybe 10-12 years old.
Jim

Thats a sad story. Why would you bring a minor let alone a 4 year old kid to watch a street race??
I have seen too many videos of cars taking out sideline watchers of these type of street races. Not going to take my chances.
If you must street race why can't you go to an unpopulated highway/interstate where you will only hurt yourself (and your family)?
They have an $11,000.00 purse for the winner and they couldn't set this up on a drag strip?:angry7:
Screw the greedy tracks!!!Set up your own race at the track!

Around here they street race every weekend! they do it at a industrial park. No one is allowed to watch in front of the cars only behind. I would never do it with the track only 25 miles away! Then you can have your time slips tell the story!

-
Back