Goodguy alert

-
i got to ask (and this is in no way a jab at Mike) but when did "doing what you're supposed to" make you a good guy?
i mean, it used to be these "goodguy alerts" were for people who went above and beyond, but lately they have been popping up for people who sell something and actually send it out when they say they will

I see it as a pat on the back for a seller doing his / her due dilligence in getting an item shipped, the fact Mike was willing to ship to me in canada is in my opinion above and beyond. Now that being said, there is no question if the next buyer is insecure about purchasing from aforementioned seller. Or any other seller called out for good/great service. Personally i see no problem Recognizing people for doing what is expected.

I thank the waitress for pouring me a refill too.

but isnt that what the feedback system is for?

i do agree on the refills, but if i were to go to lunch tonite, and the waitress pours me a refill, i dont think i would tell you about it tonite
now, if she DOESNT pour me a refill, there is a much better chance you will hear about it

why?
not becausd im being a negative nelly (no offence to cosig) but because there are certain expectations
i guess when i saw these types of posts it kinda reminded me of the participation trophies people hand out now

-
Back