GoodGuys 06 in Puyallup, WA...and the bastard GTX...

-

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
I went to GoodGuys car show last weekend, I saw all the same cars that I always see, 55, 56, 57, 64, 32, 33, 34, 40, 41 yellow, red, blue, "oh hey, another Dp90 32" yadda yadda yadda.
I love all the old cars I have been raised on them , I own some, I used to make aliving building them but they are all starting to look the same.... Untill I saw the most screwed up, bastardized waist of a mopar I have ever seen....THUMPER!!!

Check out the first 4 pics...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/scamp_of_doom_73/album?.dir=/ddf7scd&.view=t

and yes that is a 409 in a GTX.

Im not against motor swaps my 53 merc truck has a 400 mopar and my 27 T has a 360 but a 409 in a GTX?!?!?!
Even my girlfriend thought it was gross.

Everybodys different, some are just more different than others. Man that whole car bleeds 70's. At least he used the coolest motor chevrolet ever made. I think maybe LSD was the inspiration for that thing.

Far be it for me to judge but I don't think that going with the 409 is where this person went wrong???

Was it the mural on the side or trunk lid... the staind glass instrument panel and center console... the skyblue velvet diamond rolled captain's chairs... I don't know????

I have figured it out after a few minutes of deep thought, they went wrong when they bought the GTX... they should have bought a Plymouth Voyager!!!

:afro:

How about the taillights on the light green 49 chevvie p-up? They must have been watching an old Dolly Parton movie!

OldVart said:
Yeah, they chivvy pick-me-up-truck definitely has an identity crisis also.
Can't you just see all their little car & truck friends laughin and pointing at the "ugly" ones...

-
Back