Goodguys 18th Autumn Get Together, 11/10 & 11/11

-
Although I am not a huge fan of the Goodguys organization (and you noticed I didn't use any of the other names given to them over the years), I do like to go once in awhile and talk to a few of the vendors and hopefully see some new cars with fresh ideas. Unfortunately, we will be going to Fall Fling in SoCal which happens to be the same weekend. And btw: Wine Country Mopars still owes me a trophy for one of my cars from their show (2000/2001) ... I haven't forgotten.

Although I am not a huge fan of the Goodguys organization (and you noticed I didn't use any of the other names given to them over the years), I do like to go once in awhile and talk to a few of the vendors and hopefully see some new cars with fresh ideas. Unfortunately, we will be going to Fall Fling in SoCal which happens to be the same weekend. And btw: Wine Country Mopars still owes me a trophy for one of my cars from their show (2000/2001) ... I haven't forgotten.

Geez...7 years? Sorry to hear about that. What's owed is owed. I guess I'll scratch their Infineon event off my 08 calendar. Have a safe trip.

i'll be there at goodguys. just not sure if the cuda is coming with me.

Geez...7 years? Sorry to hear about that. What's owed is owed. I guess I'll scratch their Infineon event off my 08 calendar. Have a safe trip.

No, don't scratch the event because of that. Perhaps a few of us could meet there to run the cars this year. The racing is number one with Wine Country Mopar (which is a good thing). Since they moved it to Sears Point (I still can't bring myself to call it Infineon), the show and swap meet portion of their event has suffered but i think that the core part of their club are more race enthusiasts than show'ers and swappers.

BTW: Thrashard340 and redfastback, Could you do my a big favor and while you are at the show could you pick up some brochures (with contact info) for all the open bed car hauler vendors out there? Boy, that was a mouth full. I was just about to replace the wood on my trailer with diamond plate and as you probably know, diamond plate is not cheap and am thinking of replacing the trailer. Since they hold their value relatively well, I am thinking of selling mine and picking up a new one. If you get a chance to do this while walking around, I would really appreciate it. I wanted to go there myself but will be at Fall Fling and will be coming back up Sunday afternoon.

BTW: Thrashard340 and redfastback, Could you do my a big favor and while you are at the show could you pick up some brochures (with contact info) for all the open bed car hauler vendors out there? Boy, that was a mouth full. I was just about to replace the wood on my trailer with diamond plate and as you probably know, diamond plate is not cheap and am thinking of replacing the trailer. Since they hold their value relatively well, I am thinking of selling mine and picking up a new one. If you get a chance to do this while walking around, I would really appreciate it. I wanted to go there myself but will be at Fall Fling and will be coming back up Sunday afternoon.

I'll try to pick some up for you.

selling it huh how many cars it hold maybe when u go to the track i can go wit u if you take me =)

DusterBoy15, I am starting to think that you are a computer simulation like Hal in the movie/book 1984. Are you a real carbon life form? ;-)

Some pics from Saturday.

Goodguys111007 020 RS.JPG

Goodguys111007 049 RS.JPG

Goodguys111007 058 RS.JPG

Goodguys111007 064 RS.JPG

Goodguys111007 083 RS.JPG

Goodguys111007 029 RS.JPG

Goodguys111007 053 RS.JPG

Goodguys111007 105 RS.JPG

Goodguys111007 113 RS.JPG

Goodguys111007 137 RS.JPG

-