goodguys alert: 66340Sedan and FISHYPETE!

-

ramenth

Gratis persona
Reaction score
Before I left for MN on vacation Keith sent me a PM on getting together. We sure did. He and Pete welcomed an out of stater - and his Minnesotan father-in-law - with open arms. We had a blast, guys, and I wanted to give a shout out for your hospitality.

Pete, thanks for lunch, bud. I don't remember if I told you in person, so I'll tell you here.

It was great meeting you guys and Jim, taking a look at the collections and parts and just swapping stories.

I'll be heading back to NY tomorrow, very early, but wanted to take a minute to let the folks on here know that you guys are upstanding and fun to hang with, that's for sure!

I am so glad to hear this great news this morning :cheers: I know first off how cool it is to meet our great members we have here Robert :happy10:
I bet yall had a great time with 66340Sedan and FISHYPETE 8)8)
Did Keith or Pete have there cars there for you to take a blast in? :-D:-D
Have a safe trip home Robert :happy10:

Is was fun Robert, glad you both made it up here. We spent roughly 8 hrs talking together and looking at car collections at 3 locations, it was Mopar heaven :-D Also seen some nice countryside and colorful trees while driving from place to place.

Yes Memike, I took Robert for a ride in my 66, got on it some but we both knew it is qwick, however, I did pull the header caps off of my exhaust and did several loud burnouts with a small audience watching!! :-D

We had lots of fun and it was our pleasure! Next year if you come back to MN for a visit we can plan ahead a little more and maybe get a bunch of cars together for a crusie and a BBQ!

I am glad you both had a lot of fun and I hope you and your wife have a safe trip home, Keith.

BTW Robert, I think the Twins will be playing the Yanks in the playoffs next week.....GO TWINS!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D

I can tell you, Keith, my father-in-law had a blast. His cold got to him right around 2 in the afternoon, he told me, but he was having enough fun that he didn't want to say anything.

As a matter of fact, he's asking me email him to website address so he can try to keep up with what's going on and talk to you and your dad. I told him to be careful...the A-body bug will hit and he'll want to replace his Duster. That just got a grin from him, especially when I told him he and Ma could use it on nice Saturday afternoons to go get ice cream and take a walk to down memory lane before the girls came along.

Yup, I'm home. The return trip was 1100 miles on the button and took 15 hours 54 minutes of drive time according the trip computer on the wife's XG. Add in lunch and gas stops the trip took about seventeen and a half hours.

Not even gonna comment on the Yanks/Twins series. The way both teams have played of late I think both will be trying to see how hard they can lose it...:-D

Glad you both made it back safe!

The a-body bug will get him if he visits this site :love7:

Give me his emaill address, I will send him a Duster pic everyday!! :-D

Very cool Robert. 8) Sounds like a great time.
Are you planning a trip south in the future?

Go Rays!!!!!!!!!

Very cool Robert. 8) Sounds like a great time.
Are you planning a trip south in the future?

Go Rays!!!!!!!!!

The wife and I were talking about over the time we were in MN, Noel. She wants to get down and meet the rest of the family. Told her we needed to build in the time for some more meetings. :cheers:

Robert, I'm really surprised that you two guys enjoyed yourselves! All we did all day was talk Mopar and look at over 100 of them. Glad to meet you and lunch will be on you next time. Oh...I had a great day with everybody too!

It's nice to hear that people take the time to meet with other Mopar guys and shoot the ****. Busy lives usually prevent that. Sounds like it was a good time.

Great to hear about fellow fabo members meeting up and having a great time!! Kudos to all of ya's!!

Go Phillies!!! For Doc Halliday

-
Back