Goodguys show in Spokane

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Went and walked around for as long as I could before my back had enough. As usual, not many Mopars. Did see this though.....

Attachments

• CIMG0654.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 157
I went to the "GOODGUYS" car show in joliet Illinois last week-Lots of fun this year. They had an autocross track set-up plus they let the cars follow a pace car around the Nascar Track. I had my Mopar of course but---Where are all the Mopars anymore??/ I know there out there !!!!
if anybody knows of a Mopar car club around Chicago let me know. There used to be a car dealer Kohler Dodge or Midwest Mopars but I did a search and nothing

True, not many Mopars. Did you miss the Hemi Cuda clone? There was a really nice 71 RoarRunner just down from that car with a Hemi and a 4 speed.

I was there Saturday and Sunday with my Dad's 64 Galaxie convertable. Red, with a custom continental kit. Duster is too new for Goodguys and I'm not ready to do much with it at shows yet.

Sorry Ink, I should have sent you a message to see if you were coming so I could say hello.

True, not many Mopars. Did you miss the Hemi Cuda clone? There was a really nice 71 RoarRunner just down from that car with a Hemi and a 4 speed.

I was there Saturday and Sunday with my Dad's 64 Galaxie convertable. Red, with a custom continental kit. Duster is too new for Goodguys and I'm not ready to do much with it at shows yet.

Sorry Ink, I should have sent you a message to see if you were coming so I could say hello.
I did see that Cuda as well as the Road Runner. Did you see that early Dart vert with the very odd cage? Think the wife has some pix of it. I think she might have some pix of your Dads as well, I will have to look. Does he take it to any of the weekly spots? If so, let me know......

????

Attachments

• CIMG0669.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 100
  • CIMG0670.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 91
  • CIMG0671.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 117
  • CIMG0672.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 92
This Cuda??

Attachments

• CIMG0677.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 82
  • CIMG0676.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 115
  • CIMG0675.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 99
  • CIMG0674.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 91
  • CIMG0673.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 100
  • CIMG0678.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 143
Saw the Dart last year in Seattle. Neat ideas, execution wasn't my style. He won an award, too.

Don't think he goes to any of the cruises. I haven't made a one this year, heard that the Wednesday cruise at the Steer Inn has been pretty much shut down my the other businesses in the area.

We were down under the speakers near the swap area. Buddy had his Mustang (blue 1970), and my nephew brought my Dad's 31 Roadster with the flat head. Dad has his Lincoln Zephyr there too, after he got it out of the HomeBuilt Heaven area. There was a neat black Lincoln next too use, too.

That's the Cuda. Neat car, but I liked the Road Runner better.

-
Back