Goodyear Polyglas Tires

-

DartSportDude

Old school A-body owner
Reaction score
Anyone know the best source for 14 inch Goodyear Polyglas tires to fit a '73 A-body? I'm having difficulty locating these tires in 14 inch sizes. Thanks.

Anyone know the best source for 14 inch Goodyear Polyglas tires to fit a '73 A-body? I'm having difficulty locating these tires in 14 inch sizes. Thanks.

Try Universaltire.com
Not cheap but they'll have em!

Have you ever driven on old Bias Ply tires? It is an adventure all its own.

Year One has E-70-14s for $795 (Set of 4)

Don't forget the 4 wheel drum brakes in the rain! I had those polyglas tires on my 69 roadrunner with four wheel drums on a road trip from Cali to Utah.

In the rain. Trying to control the hydroplaning with braking gave a whole new meaning of Mui Machismo.

Coker ????? Have no experience with them ... I just see them advertised...

Don't forget the 4 wheel drum brakes in the rain! I had those polyglas tires on my 69 roadrunner with four wheel drums on a road trip from Cali to Utah.

In the rain. Trying to control the hydroplaning with braking gave a whole new meaning of Mui Machismo.

I have the Firestone WideOvals (E70-14) on my car. I really love the look and most of the time they are not that bad but get on a road with some grooves and they can make you crap your pants.

Coker has the Firestone Wide Ovals. Why in the world you would want them is beyond me. Wound up going backwards in the rain too many times to ever have another set of Polyglas tires.

They look damn good. Thats why i have mine.

I agree with FormulaS340. I am running 14" Goodyear Ployglas tires all around on my Duster and I love the old school look. I do not have any issues with running these tires. I do not run my car in the rain so they only roll on dry pavement. As for the OP, Try E bay or Craigslist. I got my 2 NOS rear Polyglas tires from a tire dealer in New York called Fox Tire through E bay and found the other two NOS on Craigslist. Good Luck!!!!!!!

-
Back