Goodyear polyglass tires

-
Kelsey sells Goodyear.If Coker is selling them,they came from Kelsey.There is currently a huge backup on most all 15" Polyglas from Kelsey.I do have 2 L60-15 I ordered in for a guy that decided against them. They are 500.00 each plus shipping

Dang I appreciate yet it looks like it will be Bfg I remember 50 dollars each to i might do 700 but **** thanks

Coker re-pooped tires are crazy money for the “authentic look.”

On the 66’ Barracuda I get asked to “smoked up.” All the time. They are Coker red line BFG’s every burn out is like $60 worth of rubber. “I tell them it will not spin the tires.” Lol- I can’t afford to.

Yea, It must be nice to be those guys on TV, like Roadkill. That have Tirerack for a sponsor and can burn tires till the sun goes down.

I run the L/60/14 on a 70 duster....wish they still have the 14" L60's

20230527_182529.jpg

20230517_182742.jpg

20230517_182225.jpg

Those tires must be twenty years old.
I remember, way back when, I had a pair of M50x14s on 10" rims. Stuck outside the fenders about 2" on each side. (Well, it was in the seventies.......)

You bet! I remember buying those for 49 bucks each. Who'da thunk they'd be 500 a piece now? lol

My first mopar was a 340 Duster, I was in the military in Hawaii. Made 525.00 a month and went through a set of rear tires almost every month or so. I bought them from a local tire shop and mounted & balanced them myself at the base auto hobby shop. It was kinda a pain in the *** because any modification to your vehicle meant you had to have a safety inspection by the state, it was ridiculous at times because some of the inspectors used to enforce the ANY modification rule on us military folks because they knew we had good paying jobs, and they would routinely fail us for the additional inspection fees.

My first mopar was a 340 Duster, I was in the military in Hawaii. Made 525.00 a month and went through a set of rear tires almost every month or so. I bought them from a local tire shop and mounted & balanced them myself at the base auto hobby shop. It was kinda a pain in the *** because any modification to your vehicle meant you had to have a safety inspection by the state, it was ridiculous at times because some of the inspectors used to enforce the ANY modification rule on us military folks because they knew we had good paying jobs, and they would routinely fail us for the additional inspection fees.
I remember having a Nova with a big block, Cragars, air shocks, L60s and tunnel ram with two 660s. I was dating a girl I went to school with at the time. Her father was a Colonel in the Air Force at the local base in Warner Robins. They invited me to an officer's ball one year. We followed her father and mother in the Nova and the guards at the gate would not even let me park on base, so I had to park in the visitor's parking lot just outside the gate. They said my car was "too modified" to let on base. lol

Hopefully the tires are just for show, because driving on
bias-ply tires SUCK !!!!!! If you plan on doing any driving, the BFG's would be a much better choice.

PS: Rusty at an officers ball. Can you imagine ? :p

PS You can't mix polyglas on the rear and radials on the front, ask me how I found out.

-
Back