Got a good score of parts for my '67 Cuda!

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
A couple days ago I took the truck over to the mainland and met up with Rocky (EhValiantGuy), the guy who bought my Valiant. I got to see his collection of early As, his 340 Duster, his 340 Swinger's, and his collection of A100's. Then we met his friend Curtis and followed him over to his place where he had a '67 notch for me to part out and a '67 fastback for parts, as well as a '72 Roadrunner, and a barn full of really nice cars including a survivor '73 Valiant, 2 '69 Valiant 100's, a '70 Dart 340 4 speed, and a '63 ish Belvedere wagon 413. Lots of cool stuff!

Anyways, I had 3 hours before I had to catch the ferry so I made a package deal for the parts and took as much as I could. I think I did very well. Thanks again Curtis and Rocky!

A clean hood with bezels, clean doors with good glass, small bolt '72+ Rally wheels, emblems, high back A body seats in good shape, the whole '67 dash, notch rear window, A pillar trim, all the drip rail trim, wheel well trim with rocker moldings, tail lights, cool door panels, gas cap, antenna, a very clean notch trunk lid, center console, header panel with very clean headlight surrounds and grills, and a pile of other small parts.

I know, the sad part is the rest of the car was rotted out, fenders, floor, subframe, the entire body of the car, but the doors and hood survived.

Attachments

• MG_8995.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 197
Nice!! Sometimes "S***" happens in a good way! If you don't use those lower rocker mouldings let me know if you could...I could use them on my 67 383 car!!

Damn nice score, I hope when the time comes to be able to find a set of donor doors for a 67 Fastback, just need the inside skins, regulators, pass side glass and both wing window glasses, dont care about the outer skins.

Good for you, Mike!
Always great to hear of someone getting a good deal..........

Hi Mike. If you decide to sell the header panel and grilles please let me know.A friend of mine with a 67 cuda got hit this summer and needs those pieces plus a left fender and bumper. I know bumpers are available now but the rest of the parts are hard to find in my neck of the woods. Thanks Bobby

-
Back