Got a husky today.

-

Badart

Reaction score
LOL. It's no dog and that's for sure. It's a Husqvarna WXE 350 Enduro that has been converted to street legal. Got a smokin' deal on it. Came with 3 sets of tires including a paddle tire.

LMAO! I thought for sure you got a dog.

Husqvarna makes some super quality stuff. Be sure to get some pics of some wheelies for us!

Nice bike, Is it already titled for street use? Those make great trip bikes on the trails. I'm thinking about getting something like that this spring. I have a friend at work who has been trying to get me into trail riding. He does alot of 100 to 300 mile trips.

Nice bike, Is it already titled for street use? Those make great trip bikes on the trails. I'm thinking about getting something like that this spring. I have a friend at work who has been trying to get me into trail riding. He does alot of 100 to 300 mile trips.

It is titled for street use in Utah. The previous owner went through all of the trouble to convert it over to be street legal. Even down to the new DOT approved dirt tires.

Ramcharger I'm getting to old for that and I like my skin too much. LOL

Fine then, how about some nice 30' dirt roostertails? :snakeman: I'm no spring chicken either but I wouldn't be able to help myself...

JK man (not really), enjoy and get used that sucker for about 6 months before you start messing around to heavily. You do have all the protective gear, right? Boots, helmet, back and chest protector?

BTW, I'm drooling..... I need another bike bad.

Always been a fan of their big chainsaws and have heard they make a hell of a bike- nice score!

Fine then, how about some nice 30' dirt roostertails? :snakeman: I'm no spring chicken either but I wouldn't be able to help myself...

JK man (not really), enjoy and get used that sucker for about 6 months before you start messing around to heavily. You do have all the protective gear, right? Boots, helmet, back and chest protector?

BTW, I'm drooling..... I need another bike bad.

I do have boots and a helmet if I plan on doing anything too crazy. I am normally a pretty sensible rider, because I have too many people counting on me being healthy. I am really just looking for a bike that will get me to my hunting spots here in Utah and Idaho.

I thought " Thumpers" started at 500cc. Although here with MX...thumper class is 600cc.

I heard they make one hell of a bike too!! Buddy of mine had one and it had gobs of power!!
Me too old for the dirt-bikin'. 2 friends of mine(both brothers) kept hassling me to get a dirtbike, and I kept saying NO!! Then the oldest one dumps his...broken collar bone....2 weeks later his brother dumps his...broken pelvis...and they have both been riding for 25 years! I sometimes know my limits. Weird I love and have owned street bikes though.

-
Back