got a little sun today

-

Bulldozer

free ice cream sandwiches
Reaction score
beautiful day here in colorado. got a little bored so i busted out the charger , got her all tuned up and ready for some action :burnout: decided to try out a body color steel on the duster. somethin' to do :D

Attachments

• d121.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 447
  • d122.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 444
  • d143.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 451
  • d145.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 435
  • d165.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 435
  • d164.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 432
I like it! I like it! All three looks on the Duster look great!. I need to invest in some other wheels for my Charger to change the look of it like you can with your different wheels.

It is good when you get bored Lance, good things seem to come out of it.

I am licking my wombs from additional birthday partying this weekend. The old body does not seem to bounce back from adult drinks like it use to. It is in the 40's and windy here, so with a hangover and the less than steller weather I am playing couch potatoe today.

At least I can veg on the computor! LOL

Ma Sanrt

Raining here expecting about three inches if you can believe the weather people. We do need the rain though.

I like it! I like it! All three looks on the Duster look great!. I need to invest in some other wheels for my Charger to change the look of it like you can with your different wheels.
It is good when you get bored Lance, good things seem to come out of it.

Thanks MA, i have this thing with wheels, i can seem to find what i like !
i know the feeling about getting old !!!!

Raining here expecting about three inches if you can believe the weather people. We do need the rain though.

we are about to come into the rainy season here, lord knows we need it. we have had an incredibly dry winter !

Your rides are looking great man. :thumblef:

Pat

Thanks Pat, ive poured my heart into that charger LOL...its the bastard of all B Bodies, and not many people have anything nice to about it , but oh well LOL i love it !

i cant wait to tear into the duster

I hated the HELL out of that body style Charger when they came out.....but somehow now I love them.

beautiful day here in colorado.

i hear you, it is so nice in Colorado right now....i am about 45 mins south of you and the sunshiney days have been great time for car work....i have been getting a lot done lately as well.....BTW Sweet duster ....i also have a 73 and its brown now but i always had it in mind to paint it yellow. LOL

Hey Lance, the duster looks great! A simple rim/tire swap can change up the looks easy enough. That charger looks nasty, I love it!! Very very nice. Keep up the good work

I hated the HELL out of that body style Charger when they came out.....but somehow now I love them.

LOL !!! they have become fairly scarce these days , most of them have been crushed or parted out. .....not to be confused with a cordoba , the chargers had many parts all their own

i hear you, it is so nice in Colorado right now....i am about 45 mins south of you and the sunshiney days have been great time for car work....i have been getting a lot done lately as well.....BTW Sweet duster ....i also have a 73 and its brown now but i always had it in mind to paint it yellow. LOL

yes it is ! couldnt have asked for a better day . that is the original lemon twist yellow , i have plans to give it a complete makeover later this summer, the original color of course

Hey Lance, the duster looks great! A simple rim/tire swap can change up the looks easy enough. That charger looks nasty, I love it!! Very very nice. Keep up the good work

thanks Steve ! its a real toss up between the all black steels or the body color wheels !!

Looks good. I got some sun today too, just a different kind and I am going to be hurting tomorrow. Spent the whole day fishing, got up just over 80* here today. I'm loving it!

I think the body color wheels would look better minus trim rings, plus poverty cap. I love body color wheels.

I like the black with nuthin...look's "sinister" or centerlines, or cragars or rally's torque thrust's lol I have a wheel fetish too!!!!

Looks good. I got some sun today too, just a different kind and I am going to be hurting tomorrow. Spent the whole day fishing, got up just over 80* here today. I'm loving it!

I think the body color wheels would look better minus trim rings, plus poverty cap. I love body color wheels.

J-Mac , where did your signature go? i know it says gone! does that mean your car? im still looking for some cheap caps (thats why im still looking lol) im really liking the body color wheels myself

I like the black with nuthin...look's "sinister" or centerlines, or cragars or rally's torque thrust's lol I have a wheel fetish too!!!!

Waggs , ive had centerlines , cragars , and the steels on the duster and the charger , id like to see some rallyes on it too, and a set of torque thrusts, i can never get enough variety in wheels!!

J-Mac , where did your signature go? i know it says gone! does that mean your car? im still looking for some cheap caps (thats why im still looking lol) im really liking the body color wheels myselfQUOTE]

I had a complaint that it was to big and you had to scroll from side to side. I didn't have a problem with it that way, so I guess on some screens maybe it did. I don't know. Anyway, it is gone, but I still have the cars.

I had a complaint that it was to big and you had to scroll from side to side. I didn't have a problem with it that way, so I guess on some screens maybe it did. I don't know. Anyway, it is gone, but I still have the cars.

yea it was kind of large, it appeared on my screen big too, but there was no reason to complain about it LOL. you can always cut it half lol :D

thanks Ma, here are the rear meats that are the charger, some old school Kelly Supercharger N 50s on 15 x 10 centerlines..LOL had to share....o ya and the slapper bars have been removed .....

Attachments

• a282.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 240
  • a273.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 246
I enjoyed his threads and pray everything is ok, I hope he hit the lottery and is doing great.
I miss allot of threads and looks like this was one of them.
Where is our Colorado MoPar friend at..

I enjoyed his threads and pray everything is ok, I hope he hit the lottery and is doing great.
I miss allot of threads and looks like this was one of them.
Where is our Colorado MoPar friend at..

You had me so excited when I saw his name at the top. Maybe he will check in soon.

-
Back