Got a new mopar today.

-

Badart

Reaction score
It's not an a-body but it is cool. 66 Plymouth Fury III 2 door. I seriously stole the thing. I don't have pictures yet, because I was trying to get the car on the trailer before the owner changed his mind. The car is super solid. The only small amount of rust I could find on the entire car is behind the rear wheels. The previous owners friend had plans of painting the car and removed all of the trim and emblems and put them in the trunk. He also removed the 318 and dropped in a 440 and 727 and never got around to hooking anything up (not even the correct motor mounts). I will post pics tommorrow. This car seriously only needs paint, seat covers and carpet and it is a driver.

Jeremy (J-MacsMopars / C_Stripes) saw it today and was literally drooling.=P~

:worthles:

mine as well guess colors. I'm going with Green.

It even had the carticard with it and a bunch of maintence records.

I believe it is Q Dark Red Metallic. Really pretty color, too bad his buddy sprayed primer over it. He seriously sprayed primer over good paint. He didn't even scuff it first. I don't understand people.

thread_is_worthless.jpg

What are you going to do with it?

I don't know yet JR. I have a buddy who paints in his spare time and I will be talking to him very soon. With very little body work this car will be ready to spray. There is no need to remove panels or even doors, because I want to match the factory color. I love the color.

if he never even scuffed the old paint you could get it back to original in a few days

Congratulations! I love my a-body but my friends know the Fury is my 'signature car.' I've had a '63, '64, 66, and '67 (in that order,) they were all great. Will own one again someday. Can't wait to see pics of your new ruby-red beauty.

I Can't Wait To See It :cheers::cheers:
Some great new Badart :cheers:
Congratulation!! =P~

Nice score John! :thumbrig:

Where are them pichers!!! :-D

cant be true...NO PICTURES!!!!

come on the suspense is killin us...

Aloha

Here you go. Nice primer job huh. There is no bondo under it, just factory paint. I love the interior color too and the steering wheel has to go.

Trailer.jpg

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

440.jpg

Fender tag.jpg

Dash.jpg

More. By the way the roof is perfect. No rust. Anyone know what wheels these are? I kind of like them.

Wheels.jpg

Floor.jpg

Floor2.jpg

Headliner.jpg

Panels.jpg

-
Back