Got a New Neighbor!!!.....

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Must've just moved here from Oklahoma, so say the plates!!! I live in a little lake community, and not many Mopars just show up, and everybody knows I'm Mopar, kinda funny there'd be another Mopar guy so close, just 2 doors down!!! Time to meet the neighbors!!!...

image.jpg

image.jpg

Least they shouldn't be complain'n about a little rubber on the tar...

I use to have a 70 2 Dr Polara 383! That looks 69ish. It later got a 440+6 before I dropped it in the 69 Dart.

Thats awesome! Tandem burnout video's are in order (hint)....lol!!

You are very lucky. The guy next door to me has a Chevy truck with a tuned diesel and I just can't stand the sound and smoke . Some people like it I guess.

From Oklahoma to Michigan. Talk about a step down. lol

Must've just moved here from Oklahoma, so say the plates!!! I live in a little lake community, and not many Mopars just show up, and everybody knows I'm Mopar, kinda funny there'd be another Mopar guy so close, just 2 doors down!!! Time to meet the neighbors!!!...

View attachment 1714936327

View attachment 1714936329

Good for you...

I'm jealous, I'll trade you for my a--hole neighbor who's house is for sale.... Still....

Good for you...

I'm jealous, I'll trade you for my a--hole neighbor who's house is for sale.... Still....

You should buy it. You probably need the room anyway.

They were probably looking out the window wondering who the crazy guy with the camera is. :D

Its a trap for murder Geoff. Dont fall for it. They figure parking there will lure you over.

Looks like it worked :elmer: Congratulations cosgig :thumbsup: I bet there is a gathering around all there cars right now :):):):)

If it's a hot chick maybe she'll show you her......headlights.

-
Back