Got an interview!

-

RTom

Depressingly A-Bodyless..
Reaction score
I just got an email from Idaho State University Pharmacy school saying that they'd like me to gome in for an interview! :happy6: Means that I passed the first round criteria :thumblef:

I knew that getting passed the first round would be difficult since my GPA isn't that great ( 3.0 ) but I do have 4 + years of pharmacy experience. I think as long as I stay calm and be myself in the interview, I should do well. I'm just super excited and wanted to share with you guys!

Thanks!!!

Good luck on becoming a "Panderer Of Pharmacuticals" !!

And be very careful on the different names of drugs.....they all sound alike.

Congratz! My girlfriend had an interview at a pharmacy in Dallas today.. fingers crossed!

Good for you. My dad was the director of Pharmacy at one of the big hospitals up here in Toronto before he retired.

I just got an email from Idaho State University Pharmacy school saying that they'd like me to gome (??? HUH ???) in for an interview! :happy6: Means that I passed the first round criteria :thumblef:

I knew that getting passed the first round would be difficult since my GPA isn't that great ( 3.0 ) but I do have 4 + years of pharmacy experience. I think as long as I stay calm and be myself in the interview, I should do well. I'm just super excited and wanted to share with you guys!

Thanks!!!

Watch your spelling,,,, Above,,,,,just kiddin with ya.

Hey, this is excellent! Good luck and knock'em dead kid!

Watch your spelling,,,, Above,,,,,just kiddin with ya.

Hey, this is excellent! Good luck and knock'em dead kid!

haha...yeah, my fingers were goin' a little quicker than my mind :D

Thankgs for all the good comments guys! I know pharmacy is a really good profession to go into, and the pay will definitely make up for another 4 years of school

I sure hope that you can land the job. It is really tough out there and it makes no difference at what level of the economy you are at. I was out for 17 months before landing a position that required me to move from Alberta, Canada to Lynchburg, VA (~2400 miles).

Be calm and sharp. That is all that you can do. The rest will take care of itself. Focus on what you have as your assets (ie: work experience).

Good luck!!

Holy crap! It's Claudius! HEY!

How's VA treatin ya...

OH Crap, sorry, thread hi jack.

-
Back