Got hearing aids, can hear but way too much

-
Just recently I told the Good Lord maybe I could buy a hearing aid and go back to Church. I got no answer. I guess there is NO answer. I can't afford a $10,000 hearing aid anyway.

Just recently I told the Good Lord maybe I could buy a hearing aid and go back to Church. I got no answer. I guess there is NO answer. I can't afford a $10,000 hearing aid anyway.
Maybe if you showed up anyway He would provide. You should take the first step not Him. Maybe someone at church can help.
I would rather set deaf in church then in silence at home.

Maybe if you showed up anyway He would provide. You should take the first step not Him. Maybe someone at church can help.
I would rather set deaf in church then in silence at home.
Back in Mo. 6-7 yars ago I attended a great church but I could not hear squat. I tried 5-7 churches, looking for one where the sound system let me here. I am way worse now. But....I see God every day out here in the country. I see Him in his Creations, and I have my solid belefs and cocnvictions.
And I am not interested in charity.

Tomorrow at church will be a real good test.

Ok like I said I live at home alone so adjusting the volume setting has been slow going. As I approached my church doors I could already as we have a coffee, water, donuts, and cut up gathering area in the entrance area of our church. I took my little screwdriver to adjust the volume and be lined it to my seat to turn them down more. I heard the service great but talking to some low talking senior citizens I struggled to hear them. If you get these start at the lowest setting (counter clockwise) and turn up as needed.

-
Back