Got hit at Wal Mart

-
ive been hit in my 63 valiant at walmart but all that happened was it crushed the whole rear end of there car and i went on my way without a scratch :)

they sure dont make cars like they use to that's good in my case:cheers:

It don't matter where you park in any lot some *** will park right next to you even parked in the south forty if your lucky they won't door ding you. My 79 impala got door dinged on top of another door ding now it's a double ding dented door dammit.

Wal*Mart is a haven for complete idiots , slobs , cretins , people with the attention span of a gnat and the I.Q. of a fish .

Hey, I resent that.
My Barracuda is way smarter than any of the above mentioned.

Wal*Mart is a haven for complete idiots , slobs , cretins , people with the attention span of a gnat and the I.Q. of a fish .

Hey, I resent that.
My Barracuda is way smarter any of the above mentioned.

Ha Ha ! Good catch there , Darwin :-D !

A friend's then-brand-new 2004 Ram 2500 work truck ( on his own coin , for his one-man company ) got its front end slapped by some **** *** Geo Metro , which smashed the truck's fog lamps , front license plate , and the plastic trim along the bumper's bottom .

Naturally , the Geo's hood had some nice ripples from when it hit my friend's truck .
Still , my friend was understandably pissed :snakeman: ... tee-hee-hee ... so he grabbed his tile knife ( VERY sharp ! ) and proceeded to slash the sidewalls on both front tyres :thebirdm: .

You should've heard the horrendous screeching sound the truck made when it was backing-off the Geo's hood ! LMFAO !

I don't see the parking spaces and traffic at Wal-Mart being any smaller than those at most shopping area parking lots.

No matter where I go, I prefer parking far from the nearest parked cars and walk a bit longer distance. If you need to park closer, beware of family mini-vans and SUVs with child seats in them. Doors are almost guaranteed to swing wide open.

-
Back