Got my FABO T ordered

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Well black is not my fav colour but I just ordered tee shirts for Cindy and I anyone else geting one.

Well black is not my fav colour but I just ordered tee shirts for Cindy and I anyone else geting one.

Didn't get one this time, I have a white cat that sheds like uh tree limb going through a chipper, I can just look at a black shirt and break a sweat... White gets dirty to easy, I'd like a gray one...

I paid and ordered 3 last night Snake, I need to pm Joey and see if I can have another one added to my order before he sends them out :clock:
Hay Joey, Pm is on it's way 8)

Ordered 3 so free shipping, also seemed like a good time to finally upgrade to gold membership for the special price.

I'm great at saving money, the problem is I always seem to spend money doing it!
:toothy10:

i'm with u snake i'd rather have white but i ordered mine also

When I asked about shirts last week, most members that chimed in were against white. Thats why we have black. I might do another (different) shirt in a few weeks, and maybe do different color.

I like gray, but ordered two of the black...hope its not too hot in Mississippi in October to wear them...and I did the gold member thing too..(that almost sounds indecent)

I like gray, but ordered two of the black...hope its not too hot in Mississippi in October to wear them...and I did the gold member thing too..(that almost sounds indecent)

What's bringing you to Mississippi in October? Cruisin The Coast?

Just saw your post on another thread. I hope to be there and may have some of my parts at the swap meet. Maybe we can figure out some way to meet up.

I ordered mine.....I would have liked to of got more but funds arent good enough to do so.

BUT if Joey is talking about doing another run of shirts it the next month, I may try to save up for my GOLD membership so I can catch a better deal on the next run of T's

Ordered 2 last night. One for me and one as a gift for a fellow FABO member who is truly one of the 'good guys' on here.
He went above and beyond to do me a huge favor and then wouldn't let me reimburse him for the expense.
C'mon Joey, give us a hint about the next shirt. How about something out of the ordinary like a dark blue, dark red/burgundy, or blue/grey?

Ordered 2 last night. One for me and one as a gift for a fellow FABO member who is truly one of the 'good guys' on here.
He went above and beyond to do me a huge favor and then wouldn't let me reimburse him for the expense.
C'mon Joey, give us a hint about the next shirt. How about something out of the ordinary like a dark blue, dark red/burgundy, or blue/grey?

How about Orange or Purple?

I like purple on my car but not as a shirt lol and I can't see orange shirts without thinking they look like jail clothes or im ready to go trick or treating lol.

but thats just me.

I do think a dark blue or burgundy or a gray or something like that would be neat to do.

-
Back