Got my front end Parts powder coated

-

keith9291

Reaction score
I finally got around to sorting out my front end parts and decided to take some pics and before I got them all back together. I had these done by Phoenix Specialty Coatings and they turned out great. I had to take the lower control arms out in the sun to get a good pic of them. And these pics dont do these parts justice at all.

DSC00900.jpg

DSC00901.jpg

DSC00904.jpg

DSC00905.jpg

DSC00907.jpg

Keith, I'm thrilled you're happy with the results and that everything arrived back home safely.

The distributor hold down, power steering and alternator brackets you sent a few days ago should be done shortly. (I'm working on a pretty big two-stage candy translucent job right now, and the weather hasn't exactly been cooperating.)

Thank you very much for your business and for sharing the photos! It was a pleasure doing the work.

I finally got around to sorting out my front end parts and decided to take some pics and before I got them all back together. I had these done by Phoenix Specialty Coatings and they turned out great. I had to take the lower control arms out in the sun to get a good pic of them. And these pics dont do these parts justice at all.

DSC00900.jpg

DSC00901.jpg

DSC00904.jpg

DSC00905.jpg

DSC00907.jpg

How much did that cost to have done?
If you don't mind.
thanks

71ProDuster, I sent you a PM about your question.

Keith, if you want to share the cost with the gang, please feel free to do so. I try to keep my prices reasonable, so if you're comfortable with the deal we made, by all means let them know!

71ProDuster, I sent you a PM about your question.

Keith, if you want to share the cost with the gang, please feel free to do so. I try to keep my prices reasonable, so if you're comfortable with the deal we made, by all means let them know!

The work was amazing for starers. And all the parts I sent in were greasy/rusty exempt one lower control arm. The total I paid was 206.25 and that includes the alternator and power steering pump brackets and distributor hold down. There was also a 25% discount that month also.

-
Back