got some new pics of the swinger

-

jivemother33

Reaction score
took some new pics of the dart ..what ya all think?

DSCN1894.jpg

DSCN1893.jpg

DSCN1895.jpg

DSCN1896.jpg

DSCN1897.jpg

Sweeeet .
That is a great swinger!!:thumrigh:
You will have to excuse me for asking!
Where did this great looking car come from?
I forgot you where getting it dun,
Sorry but it is hard for me to keep up with all the threads.

givemother33 !!! That has to be the best looking car in Ohio.:hello1:

Nice... I like a white car too. I dont like all the gloss black under the hood though. Can't please them all. You weren't out to please me anyway LOL
Keep'er clean and happy moparing

thanks guys ,memike the car is from salem ohio, old lady had it ,younger guy got it put the 340 in it drag raced it . sold to my uncle ,me and him put it back together . he had it for about 10 years never drove it , he would not sell it to me,but one day he just gave it to me !!!! had it for about 4 years now

Very nice, you miles ahead. I soon hope to be in your shoes. I have to get a hood like that or even the scoops. Nice job.....very nice.

Cedrick

thanks guys ,memike the car is from salem ohio, old lady had it ,younger guy got it put the 340 in it drag raced it . sold to my uncle ,me and him put it back together . he had it for about 10 years never drove it , he would not sell it to me,but one day he just gave it to me !!!! had it for about 4 years now

Give your uncle a pat on the back!! he must be a great guy looking out for you and wanted it to stay in the family.
Do him proud. And enjoy every moment with him and your car,:thumblef:

-
Back