Got some nice new preformed fuel lines Friday

-

QWK FSH

Reaction score
The previous owner had a custom copper tube in place of a factory line. I think I can figure where the line goes just becuase of the bends. I might have a little trouble finding where all the little clips go though.

QUESTION: Because they are prebent, I cannot route it. I think most of the issue stems from running it through that stupid hole in the small frame section. Because of all the angles and bends it won't slide through the hole without it binding up and hitting other areas of the car. Suspension, exhaust floor board, none of these things will let put this thing in.

A friend of mine suggested cutting it in a place where I would be able route the two sections then use a section of rubber hose to splice them back together.

What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Bump for the Monday crowd.

Anyone know if these lines can be installed in a "68 Cuda without having to cut them?

I think if I had to cut it anyway I would cut out the section that goes through the frame and replace that with neoprene fuel hose.

I changed my approach here a little and managed to get it in without cutting it. Needless to say I'm happy about that!

-
Back