Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Contact seller
hi Y'all

got some stuff to get rid of to finance my project

one pair 67 / 72 lower control arms with strut rods $40.00
one pair 67 / 72 upper A arms with offset adjusting bolts $40.00
one pair 67 / 72 front spring hangars and rear shackle hangers with bolts $25.00
one pair 73 / 76 front brake calipers with mounting brackets $50.00
one pair 73 / 76 front brake rotors with bearings and dust caps $50.00
one pair 73 / 76 brake dust shields $20.00
one pair stock small block V8 torsion bars $40.00

i am going with large cordoba rotors and GM "big brake" 2-3/4" piston calipers so i dont need this stuff. the calipers do work, and the rotors still have a lot of meat on them and are definitely turnable in a brake lathe. sorry the spindles are not for sale as i am needing these for my project. everything here is useable, if it was broken junk i would have scrapped it out. prices i have this stuff listed for do NOT include shipping. and unless its some specific parts you have that i can use for a 67 68 69 barracuda i am not open to trading. everything is located in Abilene Texas

you can email me privately at [email protected]

thanks
matt

times must be getting tough and the price of steel must be up. i had the damndest thing happen to me. while i was at work today somebody took all the scrap steel i had stored behind my shed. including 2 five gallon plastic buckets i had all the parts in that i listed for sale. to add insult to injury they even kept the buckets. i was saving most of this to make a run to the recycler to get some extra cash but apparantly somebody beat me to it.

i have have an alley that runs behind my house right by my storage shed. usually if i have a little bit of scrap metal i leave it by my trash dumpster and somebody usually takes it. this is the first time somebody actually came on my property and stole my scrap metal outta my back yard. i had a lot of stuff there it must have taken them awhile to load it up. i will ask my neighbor if they saw anything unusual. thank god i didnt leave anything back there i wanted to keep.

so to end the story. the brackets you want along with the bucket they were in are now somewhere else now.

sorry

matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back