Got the dart ready today to bring home my new baby girl

-

jjr426

Reaction score
Well i had to get my wifes 72 dart together today to be ready for the 27th. My baby girls due on the 27th and i have to bring her home in a mopar. I wanted to bring her home in my dart or duster but my wife says they are to loud shes a big wuss i say if its my daughter she'll love it :lol:. I am so excited i cant wait to hold her this will be my first blood daughter i have a 5 year old step daughter that i love to death but ive only been around since she was 1 so this is the first time for the delivery wish me luck so i dont faint like a girl.

A big congratulations Dad!!!:angel9:
Everything will be good
Enjoy this great trip to fatherhood.:icescrea:

Congrats. Yeah it will be cool to bring her home in a Mopar. I brought my daughter home in a 68 Charger R/T. She still tells all her friends about it. And then when she had her baby in June I drove my Dart up there to bring themn home in, but she ended up having ot stay longer in the hospital so It didn't happen, but did take my granddaughter on her first cruz down in Sutherlin in Aug. Be sure to post some pic of then addition when it gets here

Excellent! The day I had to bring my daughter home we had a huge snow storm. I had to decide, Mopar or daily driver Ford? I chose the Barracuda of course! My wife got mad at me, but you only have one chance to take them for their first ride! My son, who's a bit older, came home in the Barracuda too.

Resize of Img_5849.jpg

-
Back