Got to drive one of my all time dream cars

-
And now with video. The audio was degraded a bit but it still sounds good.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuTvhU1rc2I&feature=youtu.be"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuTvhU1rc2I&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

Very nice!! I liked the video. It sounded sweet. Congrats on getting your turn behind the wheel....

It started life as a formula S, yes a super clean built car, no corners cut in the build, John also sold the 69 ROADRUNNER he had just restored

He drove it some, but without serious tires under the back it has WAY TOO MUCH POWER

Good to see it is in a good home

Pretty car. Nice when dreams happen. Many years ago I was supposed to meet a buddy at Sals Las Vegas Pizzeria in NJ. I got there before he did and there was a Cobra parked in the lot. I had heard that there was an original in the area....sure enough there it was in front of me. The owner & I started to talk....and before long I was in the passengers seat. Went out of town a ways, towards the Pine Barrens and he started letting it rip.....Ride of a lifetime.....

Got any videos of your car? That thing looks bad to the bone!

Video of Oldschool's ride.....I stumbled across it a while back. In chatting with Ken thru a few pm's he sent me the link to it.....

[ame="http://www.streetfire.net/video/1969-hemi-barracuda-1969-dodge-dart-1972-chevy-n_127578.htm"]1969 Hemi Barracuda, 1969 Dodge Dart, 1972 Chevy N by ectitan25 - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

Very cool, looks like fun. Congrats an being allowed to get behind the wheel.
The question is.......has Mike driven it yet? I miss the car and the video is the first time I ever saw someone else driving it.....kinda hurt my heart but I know Mike will take care of it, I am glad he is the new owner.
Thanks to all of you that posted positive comments on the build. It is one sweeeeeet car that gets recognition where ever it goes. I hired the best of the best to help me with this build and my hat is off to Jeff King, owner of Kings Classics who painted it, Rick Tyre that did all of the wiring and Mike Roth of MR2Performance that fabbed the headers, set up the rear end and a whole lot more.
And yes I am in my 60's but younger than Mike.:D

Wow, that is a beauty!

That oil pan sure sits low. I had a deep sump oil pan in my challenger and after I bottomed out on it several times, I had enough and took it off.

Wow, that is a beauty!

That oil pan sure sits low. I had a deep sump oil pan in my challenger and after I bottomed out on it several times, I had enough and took it off.
I drove the car over 2,000 miles and never had an issue. However, the center sump pan is centered on the wheels so it never had a problem.

The question is.......has Mike driven it yet? I miss the car and the video is the first time I ever saw someone else driving it.....kinda hurt my heart but I know Mike will take care of it, I am glad he is the new owner.
Thanks to all of you that posted positive comments on the build. It is one sweeeeeet car that gets recognition where ever it goes. I hired the best of the best to help me with this build and my hat is off to Jeff King, owner of Kings Classics who painted it, Rick Tyre that did all of the wiring and Mike Roth of MR2Performance that fabbed the headers, set up the rear end and a whole lot more.
And yes I am in my 60's but younger than Mike.:D

Oh yes, Mike has driven it. He was the one driving it in the first part of the video I shot from inside the car. It baffles me when I look at how that engine fits into that car with the headers and all. Everything is sooooo close! But it all fits snug as a rug! From going over the car, I can see that not a detail of the car was overlooked. My hat's off to you and the guys who put it together.

True though. Mike is no young pup. But he sure has the spirit of a much younger guy.

-
Back