Got to meet Bob and Cici! (Outrageously_Vintage)

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My wife, son, daughter-in-law and myself got to meet Bob and Cici, otherwise know as Outrageously_Vintage yesterday. You could not meet nicer people.

I bought a set of axels and bearings from them and went and picked them up. It was a long drive, but it was worth it. Although their shop is small by some standards, it is first class and the service is second to none. I would recommend them to anybody. We talked for about 2 1/2 hours between time at the shop and at lunch. It sure was nice talking to somebody that builds these drive trains for a living and knows what they are talking about.

If you ever get the chance to see their Dart in action, grab it. It looks great, sounds better and I would bet it is the scarest ride most of us would ever be in. From the 60 ft. and 1/8 mile times this car should run low 10's. This is a car that would be street legal if it had mufflers and street tires.

Thanks again Bob and Cici!

Jack

They are a sponsor at my local track. I'm looking forard to seeing the car run. It looks sweet.

Jack,

Thanks for all the kind words. It was just as much a pleasure for us to meet you and your family!!

We welcome anyone to stop by anytime to see the shop and meet us! Also, if you see us at the track, please come say hello - we love to meet new people!

Weather permitting we're taking the car out tonight to Oxford (excellent traction there)..........Cici is working closer to getting a full pass on the car. She hit the 6's (1/8 mile) at 101 on last Sunday. She hasn't launched the car hard yet, and has not gotten back to flat shifting yet either.

We'll keep you guys posted on the progress.

Have a great weekend everyone! :thumbup:

Bob & Cici
Outrageously Vintage, Inc.

I tested at Oxford last night during street night, just in case it rains tonight. Track was decent considering all the rice-burners running around. The track will be much better tonight and tomorrow. Have you guys ever thought about running Oxfords $1000 Sat. program? A friend may be coming down tomorrow with his 340 4-speed Duster that runs 5.90-6.0's, a car he bought brand-new, its quite a sight. Hope to meet you guys soon. Joe

Joe,

Hi!

The car you are talking about is that Steve? If so, we've seen it run.....very cool.

We were at Oxford two Saturday's ago, but only to test & tune. Cici is still getting used to the new motor in the car so we aren't running for money...yet! We really enjoy racing at Oxford, great track, great people, and as we said before, excellent traction. They have done such a nice job this year - its great.

We'll send you a PM when we are going to be there on a Saturday.

If you see us there, definately stop by.

Talk to you soon! :thumleft:

Bob & Cici

Yup it's Steve. He's got it screaming. We talk a couple of time a week. Its nice to be friends with someone who has done it for 35 years. A lot of knowledge there.
I live 5 miles from Oxford, I go Fridays quite often. Right now it's dry but very muggy, we'll see how the weather is later, if it looks promising i might run tonight and tomorrow, can't get too much seat time.

Later, Joe

-
Back