Got to meet up with member TxDart today

-

Blue87D100

Reaction score
Martin is a stand up guy,met with him this morning over some slant six parts and we shot the breeze for a while.He brought me a pallet so I can build a box to safely ship the grill I have for sale. I look forward to going south and checking out his car collection some day. I hope I get to meet more members from this board in the future.

Jared:hello2:

I must say that there sure has been allot of members meeting each other in the last couple weeks here I think I have met over 25 in the last 8 days Jared
We sure have some of the best of the best folks and tec's here on board with us :hello2:

I must say that there sure has been allot of members meeting each other in the last couple weeks here I think I have met over 25 in the last 8 days Jared
We sure have some of the best of the best folks and tec's here on board with us :hello2:
X2

Martin is a stand up guy,met with him this morning over some slant six parts and we shot the breeze for a while.He brought me a pallet so I can build a box to safely ship the grill I have for sale. I look forward to going south and checking out his car collection some day. I hope I get to meet more members from this board in the future.

Jared:hello2:
Thanks for the kind words,
Martin

-
Back