gotta keep at it

-

green1

Reaction score
Not an a, but us 2 old farts learned a lot on this one. ! year, and sucked up 1/3 the national debt. Folder of pics so big, gotta figure out how to make them available.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 205
  • P6270085.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC_0095.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 203
No, this is North Florida homemade. By two old (59 and 61 year old, hobbled up farts).

After a year on this project, and years on my Duster... All Mopars use the same parts, are wired the same, only diff seems to be the disc brakes, and converted both. No prop valve problems. etc. Welding sheet metal takes practice. I hate body filler, lol. I have learned to hate a/c and pulling dashes out.

But I still love old g-forces. And the looks from people.

Great looking Charger! I can appreciate all of the work and money gone into it, it really shows.
How about some more specs on it and pics?
From one (almost) old fart to another.
lol, i'm 49!

Thanks. What to use to get a cd full of pics in here? This was rotissieried in owners shop. We tried to do it right. new everything, re-wiring, 2 migs going at the same time on fixing the body; then the fine tuning.

I would like to get the pics out in here, and b body,, just to help other people. And answer $'s. I know more about a car than I ever wanted to know, lol. I thought I knew my Duster- not as good as I know this Charger.

There are mistakes to be made; we joked about" ok, that's twice to re-install this; magic # is 3 times" Learned a lot, want to help others.

I'm not an old fart, but I work with one. Experience combined with a practical environment will get the work done most every time.

i'd say your a pretty good old fart! Now pull my finger...lol

Great looking Charger! I can appreciate all of the work and money gone into it, it really shows.
How about some more specs on it and pics?
From one (almost) old fart to another.
lol, i'm 49!

It is is posted in b body, I think under 69 charger rust bucket. Then was so busy, forgot to add pics.

Was an original 383, now a 440. 9.5 , small duration high lift cam. Paul Forte did the trans. Cam out at about 5000, but bottom end good for 7500. I think Dvorack retarded the cam, as it is really a top end car. But he's like Garlits, he won't tell.

I'll work on the pics, this windows 7 is a pos. Out of chron order, net to be re-sized.
all the final fine tuning took a month; bad 2 edelbrocks, bad pro comp dissy. Bad MSD. If made in China. it is 50/50 POS.

If you download the free Windows Live Photogallery, you can actually very easily resize all of the pictures. It allows you to save the resized photos in another folder as well so you don't end up destroying your originals.

Grant

-
Back