gotta love corvette guys

-
Wow I am speechless, I think I am gonna need a day or two to come around from this person's ingenuity blast... he should really be riding a bicycle and nothing else

a suggestion was brought up on the forum I found this on. They said somebody should suggest that he apply that to his food intake for a week and see if he still thinks its a good idea.

LOL!!!!!Thats soooo stupid,I laughed my balls off...

The really stupid thing is if he marketed it some dumbass would buy it...

I like this guy if he is for real he is an idiot but he seems like a good guy to know if you ever need a good laugh he would be the perfect guy to go see.

haha that is hilarious.... 1 of 2,430 Gold Metallic coupes built...... #00521--15.2-- 1/4 mile run.... like it's something special.

Man that beats my idea of putting a power inverter into the car attaching a leaf blower and making a tube from the leaf blower to the aircleaner housing ;)

that is so stupid,and by the way,i did see some little punk kid put a electric leaf blower on his honda civic,with a power converter from radioshack.it DOES NOT WORK!maybe these guys ar kin or something

that is so stupid,and by the way,i did see some little punk kid put a electric leaf blower on his honda civic,with a power converter from radioshack.it DOES NOT WORK!maybe these guys ar kin or something

hahaha, i was just kidding, but it figures some ricer would try it.:sign5:

I gotta say I'm 50/50 as to weather this is a put-on or this sped-case is actually this stupid. I'd hate to think that someone that completly lacking in brain-cells is operating a ball-point pen much less a powerful automobile.

(P.S. While he is at it, why not run a spur line off to the filler-neck to top off the tank!)

Whatever you do, HIDE THE NOS kits! -LY

That was amazing.

Funny, retarded, a total comedy show in one thread. Great link!

I knew I should have gotten that patented!! :fart:
It only work on a vette though.

dei.jpg

The sad thing is that it's not DEI it's EGR and factory has did it for decades but for a different purpose. Good laugh though.

Next he will want to bypass the engine, run the fuel line back to the tank and solve the gas crisis.

How you doing adriver, boy I thought this site could get brutal on the rare occasion, but that Vette site is absolutely out of control with the swearing and character assassination going on, the guy's obviously an idiot but I'm actually starting to feel sorry for him. Just a sec let me give my head a shake, ah that's better. It's not just that thread, it's pretty rampant throughout. Sad really.

Terry

-
Back