Gotta love the delivery companies

-

superdart

Shade Tree Tinker Gnome.....
Reaction score
:x :x :x :x

I have been home ALL DAY. NEVER once did the doorbell ring, or was there ever a knock at my door, but at 5PM I walk out the door and about trip over a package lift on my front step....

It's my Stage II FBO ignition.....
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I got it, but geesh, somebody could have walked off with it and I still be waiting to get it. Freakin lazy delivery drivers....

superdart said:

I have been home ALL DAY. NEVER once did the doorbell ring, or was there ever a knock at my door, but at 5PM I walk out the door and about trip over a package lift on my front step....

Sheeesh! Same thing happened to me once, but instead of parts I find one of those " Sorry we missed you...." tags! I e-mailed the UPS web site and politely informed them that I was not only home, but sitting no more than 10' from the front door for the better part of the day (home sick....) I received a phone call about an hour later and was promised delivery the next day, which they did.

Rat Bastards ! :thumbdow:

Yea, the SOB's tore up a package of mine and left it on the front porch without letting me know they were there and then they did not cover the damage they did. Said it was packaged incorrectly. Hell they accepted it, but nooooo, it wasn' their fault. I promsie you I won't use Big Brown ever again.

I was supposed to pay the shipping on the Dana when the truck delivered it. Well I wasn't at work when they dropped it off and it came way sooner than I thought it would. Well nobody paid the driver and he just left :scratch: I guess I will wait and see if they contact me for payment. I'm not sure who to call? the slip doesn't have any info on it.

BARRACUDA340S said:
I was supposed to pay the shipping on the Dana when the truck delivered it. Well I wasn't at work when they dropped it off and it came way sooner than I thought it would. Well nobody paid the driver and he just left :scratch: I guess I will wait and see if they contact me for payment. I'm not sure who to call? the slip doesn't have any info on it.

What Dana..... :dontknow:

superdart said:

It's my Stage II FBO ignition.....
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I got it, but geesh, somebody could have walked off with it and I still be waiting to get it. Freakin lazy delivery drivers....

I have had that happen to me a lot. I only work half days on fridays because it just over-time for me. So I try to order stuff mid week so it will come on fridays than I can install it or do what ever with it. To many times have i spent all day waiting for something. Only to happen to take the dog out later in the day and stumble over them.

How do you like your Stage 2 FBO??? I just ordered one today also and a Mighty Demon Carb.

I'll let you know. I don't have it installed yet, the kit shipped from California because he didn't have any instock at FBO. The distributor he is shipping once he gets the curve set up.

Hoping I'll have it by this weekend :D
It's the last thing I need to properly tune the car and be able to actually DRIVE it.

I just had Fed-Ex leave a Laptop computer on my doorstep, Luckily my wife came home at lunch to find it. The box was soaking wet from the rain.

that is why i always have my things shipped to work.

i even get to sign for the package.

Won't even discuss how Bust-er brown destroyed 3 of my Sharkstooth grilles. They were near perfect when I bought them, and when I got them, I could make almost 1 good one out of the pieces. Looks like they used the boxes for takle dummies.

-
Back