gotta stop lookin at Craigslist...

-
That thing is beautiful!!!
You and I both. My wife made me sell all the junk I had. She'd kill me if brought that home, kick me out to dog house, then once the beagle found out, the beagle would kick me out of the dog house.

With that floor panel (or lack thereof), you could at least use Fred Flintstone braking.

I remember when the Arrow platform was the hot ticket at the strip. Lots of W2 headed 340s out there.
I know,where a Pro Street 372 Smog legal Caifornia B.A.R
legal Arrow,exists. (registered as a 69 340 engine swap,by the numbers.).

Craigslist is the worst! Our dailies already sit outside and I have to keep two cars off-site, and I STILL look several times a week. I could have 20 cars if I had the space. I need to find a craigslist for open land.

collecting is a disease! ever seen the TV show American PIckers!!???? some of those "collectors" on there, make us mopar guys look like kindergarden kids!!!! ha

"the ultimate drag car"
funny, i thought it might have, of, i dont know, an ENGINE?

Tub it and tube it. That thing is probably scary to drive with a halfway decent V8 in it. Needs a tubed front end. Nice start to a project though

That's close enough you could go get it and be back within the day!

Jim's chevelle alley in Xenia Ohio, runs out west a couple times a month running gm frames, and told me personally he welcomes transport business. It helps him out with the fuel bill.

That could be sweet. a friend has one with a modestly built 318, A-Body 8 3/4 with 4:10 gears and runs 11.90s all day long.

You guys are awfully cozy with that Mitsubishi!

I don’t disagree...I think it’s cool but I’m probably one of the rare members here who loves junky old Japanese cars.

I've seen that thing posted for over a year on Craigslist, so I'd be worried something is off about it. I can't say for certain though.

-
Back