Grand national and GNX coming back

-
Going to be interesting to see how bad GM screws this one up. I'm all for seeing this happen, but dont ruin the name.

They already make it! Its called the Buick verano turbo or the ATS caddie. I learned a lot about the ATS and verano by selling them. But its looks just like the ATS. If they put a V8 in it the thing will be nasty. They weight just over 3100lbs I think. The V6 with 321hp pulls it good.

I believe the cadilac that they are going to use to base it on is a 2 door

They are basing it off the ATS. The ATS is a 4 door car only at the point. You're thinking of the CTS coupe.

Well if it looks like that little 4 door **** box who cares, and I am a Buick guy, have a 64 Riv and love it. Lots of new cars go like stink but look like Honda's. It's really tragic they can no longer design a car with visual appeal. Back in the 60's pretty much every car throughout the lineup of the big three were nice looking cars bar none.

its just another company , with another camry, drudging up an old name ,in attempt to sell cars .. once again...

its just another company , with another camry, drudging up an old name ,in attempt to sell cars .. once again...

They make it with a 2 door retracable hardtop, I wouldn't care one bit!

All the pics I could find show it is a 4 door, But is doesn't look like no Honda thought!!

Attachments

• buick_gnx_f34_ns_112612_717[1].jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 244
So far from its roots. Pontiac did the same mistake when the reintroduced the GTO

And the camaro

The new Camaro at least bares some resemblance to the original one, much like the new Chally does. The GTO and now the proposed Grand National look like any other ugly car out there and have no resemblance at all to the original versions. They're just bringing back the name for the sake of it.

The retro Chebby truck isn't too bad, in terms of looks, not at all practical though.

-
Back