Graston Technique For Pain Relief

-

Bodyperson

Pedal to the metal
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I am 90% healed. I have been suffering with radiating mid back pain for the last 8 years. It was getting to the point where it was affecting my quality of life. It’s a specific cure but it worked for me.

It breaks down scar tissue from an old injury. For me anyway. I finally decided to go to a chiropractor and I guess I picked the right one. This has been life changing for me and I thought I should share this with as many people as I can.

I met a chiropractor/osteopathy while visiting in the British Virgin Islands.
He had been thru Vietnam putting guys back together after being " disjointed " by explosives.
He came to the islands, and part of the story is his neighbors dog got hit by a car, and used to drag it's back-end .
He worked on the dog till it walked near perfect, just partially dragging 1 hind foot as it walked, till it saw a cat, then it was full goooo.
Other part, cane field worker, stooped, hadn't been able to look up for years, one day stood, and saw the sun, and cried.
For me, I had had a backache since 426ci days, my bro-in-law, motioned me down on his living room floor, and Dr Tony Corregan, lol, crunched till I laughed, my wife thot he was tickling me, but no, the pain had disappeared .
I was ecstatic, knowing there was relief, where all the physio etc that hadn't worked .
Dr. Corregan was discovered, and is now teaching at Oxford .
Thank you Tony .
O.P. Very happy for you ! !

Last edited:
I cried a little too when I was discussing it with my wife.
This was my first treatment.

20230418_170636.jpg

-
Back