Grave yard cars-Flabber gasted

-
I watch a little of most of them. I like Kindigit, the SLC boys are a talented bunch. I like fantomworks as well but don't watch them much. I like Chasing classic cars and the brit show but I think the Kindigit show is my current favorite.

Drives me off the wall how graveyard carz doesn't use fender covers. You just spent how much painting this and you wont use a ten dollar mat to protect it?

Drives me off the wall how graveyard carz doesn't use fender covers. You just spent how much painting this and you wont use a ten dollar mat to protect it?

They did have the 340 'cuda covered up some of the time on last night's episode. But I agree, sometimes the stuff they do is just stupid.

As a Mopar lover, I really enjoy Graveyard cars, however, the best, no bullshit, non reality car show is Wheeler Dealers. No fake drama whatsoever. Just car restoration.

X2 that guy is amazing . I don't think theres anything he can't fix.

Did anyone else notice the 'touch ups' on the 340 Cuda in the final montage?
Looked like the edge of the hood and the the lower passenger door/rocker were all chipped and chewed up! I had to rewind the DVR...Couldn't believe how bad it looked. Was that a brush or a piece of rope he was slathering paint on with?

Still HATE Mark. Guy literally says he is a prophet and the all knowing Mopar guy. Give me a break. The funnest thing I'lve ever saw on the show was when "Mr. Prophet" couldn't figure out that when the car runs when the key is in the start position but dies when in the run position its the ballast resistor. Really??? Thats the first page of Mopar 101...there is a reason you always keep one in the glove box.

X2 THAT GUY IS THE BIGEST MOST OBNOXIOUS POMPUS *** I HAVE EVER SEEN. Talent and know how he has. people skills he sold for dictatorship. won't watch the show cause of his attitude

ya, Mark Worman definitely has an ego the size of 10 C-Bodies welded together end-to-end, but man can that guy back it up... knowledge up the wazoo!!!

i guess im the only one, but i actually enjoy the way he was busting peoples chops (especially that numb-nuts son-in-law of his) and making all those snyde remarks!!! i dont know why, because im typically put off by people that behave that way, but for some reason i get a real kick out of watching him do that?!!!!

anywho, big fan of the show for sure!!!

x2 that guy is the bigest most obnoxious pompus *** i have ever seen. Talent and know how he has. People skills he sold for dictatorship. Won't watch the show cause of his attitude

ya

can I get a nod for the old standby Shadetree Mechanic!!? used to sit all glued to the TV eating my :happy1: and .... --------------------- kidding :twisted:

I like Wheeler Dealers a lot, Phantomworks is high on the list. Graveyard I'm sorry to say has some cool stuff, but there is no way I'd recommend them to any serious collector with a valuable car needing restoration. I'm not a pro, but I've seen enough incorrect and improperly done work on the TV that I'd simply not trust them to have the ability to do the job to the level they seem to require payment for. I like Chasing Classics. Wayne's a friend of a friend and his shop is only about 15 minutes from me. He, his shop, and his team are all very unassuming and great people. I like the Monkeys myself but it's more entertainment value than quality or ideas. I haven't watched the others much. I like the chicks garage too but that's not because of the cars :D.

X2 THAT GUY IS THE BIGEST MOST OBNOXIOUS POMPUS *** I HAVE EVER SEEN. Talent and know how he has. people skills he sold for dictatorship. won't watch the show cause of his attitude

You guys are too serious! He's just busting everybody's balls! It's fun. You need to lighten up, I think...

You guys are too serious! He's just busting everybody's balls! It's fun. You need to lighten up, I think...

I agree. He has a very strange sense of humor for sure. My dad stopped by his shop a couple of months ago on his way back home from Seattle and got to meet him and his wife. Dad said he spent some time talking with him and trading stories. Dad also said that Mark he is quite different in person vs watching him on TV. I have nothing against the guy or his show. Ever since he got rid of that dumb *** Darin and his son in law the show is much better.

it`s gotten better but Mark is still annoying even though I know it`s an act for the show. I would not let them work on my car and all Marks knowledge seems to come from resto books anyone can read. I have to watch it for the Mopar **** though!

^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^ Deleted it off my DVR recorder. I like Kindig a bunch.

Watching the 12/23/15 episode of GYC and they have some incredibly rare Mopars in the cue to restore.

I watch all of them but my favorite is wheeler dealers Ed China explains what he's doing and why, plus they are not trying to get rich quick. My favorite custom show is Bitchin Rides his team does a very nice job [quite pricy i suppose] as far as Graveyard cars i like the new team and show and i know some one who's car is gonna be on the show [a triple green 70 GTX pure stock numbers matching car bought from the orignial owner] and i know the agreed price and it ain't 200k also Mark will never do an A Body [doesn't like them i suppose] he only does B & E bodys even tho he has some A's in the graveyard.

Keep in mind there is no money in redoing a A body, 20 years from now maybe, after all the B & E sheet metal dries up.

Graveyard cars sound good I will have to check it out but I love Roadkill. The show is not about money and popularity its about the adventure. Didn't see you guys mention them they do some mopar stuff. The general Mayhem will get your blood pumping. And the junkyard Cuda is great! But the hellcat engine swap in the charger is awesome.

also Mark will never do an A Body [doesn't like them i suppose] he only does B & E bodys even tho he has some A's in the graveyard.

Nope. a member on here is having his BB Cuda done by GYC. Suppose to be on the show as well.

Wow, tried to watch Graveyard Carz a year ago and couldn't even make it through five minutes. This recent season is so different. I can't believe it's even the same show. We were yelling at the TV when they forgot to connect to the fuel tank and couldn't get the engine to run but other than that it's entertaining to see the Mopars they work on. I can actually watch it now. His daughter is easy on the eyes too.

Love Wheeler Dealers. Scripted for sure but those Brits and their weird sense of humor always brighten my day. Drives me nuts though to see Mr. Edd China shrinking his heat shrink tubing with a hot soldering iron tip. When we get up in the morning with wild hair, it's no longer "bed head" - now it's Edd China hair. We're doing a bug convertible for my wife and I actually learned a few things about disassembling them from Edd. The key to that show is that they don't include their labor in the final cost figures because the show is directed at the do-it-yourself home mechanic. There's some pretty interesting interviews with them online if you search. We watch old and new ones and watch as Mike Brewer has pert near doubled his weight in the past ten years....but then I'm one to talk!

-
Back