Graveyard Carz is on.

-
Yup. DirecTV Now. Streaming. We use an Amazon firetv box. Launched little over a year ago. Not perfect but getting better.

Guess I'm just spoiled..Been with Dish Network for 20 Years..always ***** about rate hikes but just pay it. We have been fortunate enough to have a great retirement nest egg and can afford it.

Guess I'm just spoiled..Been with Dish Network for 20 Years..always ***** about rate hikes but just pay it. We have been fortunate enough to have a great retirement nest egg and can afford it.
Problem I have with DISH is I pay $70 odd a month, 95% of the channels are of no interest to us, and if I want just one more channel like Velocity I have to go up to another package of more channels I never watch. And to get RFD=tv channel which I watch a lot I have to take the Heartland package to just get that!
I will have to read up on what is Fire whatever. We are rural and cell is expensive. Too much so for streaming anything.
Most of these shows are Hollywood drama seems to me, I love learning but admit I see very little on any of them that I have not done many times.. Oh well..

Problem I have with DISH is I pay $70 odd a month, 95% of the channels are of no interest to us, and if I want just one more channel like Velocity I have to go up to another package of more channels I never watch. And to get RFD=tv channel which I watch a lot I have to take the Heartland package to just get that!
I will have to read up on what is Fire whatever. We are rural and cell is expensive. Too much so for streaming anything.
Most of these shows are Hollywood drama seems to me, I love learning but admit I see very little on any of them that I have not done many times.. Oh well..
Well there's the drawback. Always one no matter what it seems like. You have to have really good streaming to stream live TV. Think about it. We've got U-verse 45 Mbps and it will still occasionally stop and buffer if two TVs Xbox and iPad are all running at the same time. Still better than payin for dish or cable in my opinion. No contracts no price hikes after promotion. I can kick it to the curb and switch back to my antenna anytime I like. Which by the way I get about 12 different channels on.

I have the top 200 package with HD which costs $ 10 more. I have been with them so long the package I have is not even available any more.Kinda like a Grandfather clause. I pay $ 93.00 a month for 2 TV;S but like I said I can afford it and I can record and watch a lot of stuff I enjoy.

I have the top 200 package with HD which costs $ 10 more. I have been with them so long the package I have is not even available any more.Kinda like a Grandfather clause. I pay $ 93.00 a month for 2 TV;S but like I said I can afford it and I can record and watch a lot of stuff I enjoy.

Funny thing I noticed is different packages for different areas of the country. DISH got sued by state of Mo. back in 2006 for "bait and switch". Dish lost. I have zero respect for either dish or direct, but seemed like direct was wore. Maybe changed.
It was going to cost me another $30 a month to get the next package of 50 more channels of which I would watch 1 channel !!!!!! What a racket!? ha

I can afford it but screw it!!!

This show has gotten a lot better this season. I remember during the first season Mark said something about how he couldn't get the show on the air without playing a bunch of grab *** for the hour and then after the show settled in he would try getting more technical about the cars.

Sure enough that's happened this season. He still jokes around which adds some entertainment but the show is now basically showing them working on and talking about the cars rather than drumming up fake dramatic moments and chasing each other around like a bunch of school girls. I can't even watch the first few seasons but I've been recording all the episodes this year. Good stuff.

I still see little reason to watch. Still too much screwin around, not enough substance. Almost like an infomercial for his business.

I like the show but am disappointed that David Rea has left the show. I have learned a few things that help me with my restoration, or At least help keep me motivated.

I like the show but am disappointed that David Rea has left the show...
Season 9, episode 13, which originally aired May 30, 2018 was the last new episode. Dave Rea was in that one. When did he leave? I find no news anywhere regarding this.

I still see little reason to watch. Still too much screwin around, not enough substance. Almost like an infomercial for his business.

Exactly.
I remember Mark and what's her name...Holly..the woman who was there a few ago...would come on moparts asking lots of questions. .never saw ANY OF THEM actually help ANYONE.
Takers only, no give.
DATA MINERS.
A crap show is a crap show no matter what brand car.

David had a message on Facebook.
You can search DB Restoration and find it.
Really a nice guy.

Season 9, episode 13, which originally aired May 30, 2018 was the last new episode. Dave Rea was in that one. When did he leave? I find no news anywhere regarding this.
I saw Dave at Carlisle and talked to him for a little while. He seemed like he was a Mopar fan first and tv personality second. Very nice guy who talked to me like he knew me for years. I hope he hasn't left the show.

I saw Dave at Carlisle and talked to him for a little while. He seemed like he was a Mopar fan first and tv personality second. Very nice guy who talked to me like he knew me for years. I hope he hasn't left the show.
Wow, good luck to Dave.....Hope his shop does well.

If it was about any other cars I wouldn't watch. But I love the cars, so I do. Dave keeps it real.

I dumped DirectTV this year after 15 years. I had it for The Sunday Ticket. I want my life back away from football and was cheaper combined with internet going to Xfinity.

I dumped DirectTV this year after 15 years. I had it for The Sunday Ticket. I want my life back away from football and was cheaper combined with internet going to Xfinity.
We have trouble with direct TV to, keep raising the rates for no reason. They are going to raise them one too many times one of these days, we aren't under contract with them now. Aint nothin but a fu----- racket !!

Then you aren't watching carefully. Every week, Mark and David lay out many pearls of wisdom. I have learned a lot. If you don't like the show, fine, but there is plenty of substance.

Then you aren't watching carefully. Every week, Mark and David lay out many pearls of wisdom. I have learned a lot. If you don't like the show, fine, but there is plenty of substance.

For me personally I would rather not know than watch one minute of that arrogant ***. Too bad because he does know a lot.

I watch to try and learn from Dave and Will. I work for a company that is full of people like Mark, so I don’t pay him much attention. He is a very knowledgeable guy, he’s just full of crap....lol.

I watch to try and learn from Dave and Will. I work for a company that is full of people like Mark, so I don’t pay him much attention. He is a very knowledgeable guy, he’s just full of crap....lol.
I think he probably studies up for every show , to appear to know it all !

-
Back